BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #62 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Allison M.
I love my beats!!! The sound quality is great! These feel sooo comfy on your ears and I love that they cancel out any background noise!!
Bria N.
Normal, AL
I love my beats by dre! great for tuning out the world during a good workout or simply for going on a road trip somewhere... really nice quality and volume!
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
They're OK but more of a fashion statement than great audio. Well, they have good audio, but you can get that level for much less money.
Michelle W.
Spring Hill, TN
Awesome headphones with amazing bass speakers. But that's to be expected from a product with Dre's name on it....
Frances J.
Alachua, FL
My daughter loves them, always wearing them. Works well with her phone or laptop. She is a music lover so these work perfect for her.
Gladys D.
Moreno Valley, CA
It was a birthday gift from my bf. And i love it especially the color. It is hands down the best headphones i have.
Kaitlynn G.
Manahawkin, NJ
LOVE the quality of these headphones. My music is super clear and loud. I also love all the colors it comes in.
steven g.
Sussex, NJ
Love this color and the sound is amazing! I drowns out the outside sound and all I can hear is my music! This is a great product!
Rebecca D.
Cartersville, GA
Got these for my son for Christmas and they are phenomenal. We bought them on a discount website and got them at a great price.
Layken A.
Ball Ground, GA
AMAZING!!! Very comfortable to wear plus they are very cute! May be a little expensive but they will last you a very long time!