BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
BEATS by Dr. Dre my brother has them and their amazing . Their so soft when you put them on you can't hear anything but your music.
Nayara S.
Annapolis, MD
Sound is amazing I use it to travel since I fly a lot. It blocks sounds around and I can relax while listening to my favorite tunes
Berenice C.
Oxnard, CA
This beats by dre are awesome I love the fun bright color. Love taking them to the gym the sound quality is great as well love !!
steven g.
Sussex, NJ
Love this color and the sound is amazing! I drowns out the outside sound and all I can hear is my music! This is a great product!
Layken A.
Ball Ground, GA
AMAZING!!! Very comfortable to wear plus they are very cute! May be a little expensive but they will last you a very long time!
Rebecca D.
Cartersville, GA
Got these for my son for Christmas and they are phenomenal. We bought them on a discount website and got them at a great price.
Sheila D.
Wilson, NY
Love these headphones the sound is great they created a very good product love using them at the gym they don't weigh u down
Alejandra M.
San Diego, CA
These headphone make it a great day at the gym i love to use my headphones as i work out the music is loud and great sound.
Jaiden B.
I will say these are great headphones but not necessarily worth the price in any way. Nothing extremely special bout them
Danielle S.
Lehighton, PA
Beats are my favorite headphones! Mine broke so I've been saving up to get a new pair. They are totally worth the money!!