BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #61 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Kassie M.
Kassie M.
Definitely too pricey. I got them for free with my computer, and I hardly ever use them because I just prefer the little earbuds. they're good quality just really too expensive
Devin G.
Devin G.
I bought a pair of these Dr. Dre Beats by Dre for my nephew and he loves them! He was super excited when he got them for his birthday and really liked the color as well!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Beats make the sound quality of music much better. I'd rather listen to music out of my beats than out of anything else.
Harriet C.
Harriet C.
Fairview Hts, IL
The color is my favorite but the sound is outta this world amazing. I could hear each instrument and listening to nature sounds is like laying in a field of dreams.
Jocelynn B.
Jocelynn B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love my headphones esp when I'm working out they don't fall off and get in the way. And I can tune overthink else out
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kuna, ID
These are amazing! These noise cancelling headphones are spectacular and I take them almost everywhere I go! Plus they are super stylish!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
If you want noise cancelling headphones these are the ones for you...you can turn them up and feel like you're in a music video it's great
Rima C.
Rima C.
Astoria, NY
Very flexible and durable. You can easily fold it. It is convenient. The bass and clarity is amazing. The best headphones in the market.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I love my beats!!! The sound quality is great! These feel sooo comfy on your ears and I love that they cancel out any background noise!!
Bria N.
Bria N.
Saraland, AL
I love my beats by dre! great for tuning out the world during a good workout or simply for going on a road trip somewhere... really nice quality and volume!