BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
They're OK but more of a fashion statement than great audio. Well, they have good audio, but you can get that level for much less money.
Mihoby R.
Thiensville, WI
I use this headphone whenever I do homework and especially when I have to go on a long trip. It's the best headphone I've ever purchased
Rima C.
Astoria, NY
Very flexible and durable. You can easily fold it. It is convenient. The bass and clarity is amazing. The best headphones in the market.
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
Simply the best sounding head phones around... I usually use the ear buds that come with the iphones but if I use these most of the time.
Allison M.
I love my beats!!! The sound quality is great! These feel sooo comfy on your ears and I love that they cancel out any background noise!!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Really cool head phones. They block out the noise around you . They are pricey and a little heavy. There's a lot of colors to choose from
Lauren S.
Grayson, KY
These headphones have incredible sound. The bass is even better than I have in my car. These are the best headphones I have ever owned.
Frances J.
Alachua, FL
My daughter loves them, always wearing them. Works well with her phone or laptop. She is a music lover so these work perfect for her.
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
I got three pairs for my children and they love them they were a bit expensive but they are quite durable and I'd buy more if I could
Cheyanne S.
Best headphones! I love the pink ones. I want the gold ones as well. They cover the ears nicely, however they are a bit over priced.