BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #61 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Crystal C.
Crystal C.
El paso
I give this product a 100 these are the best headphones ever i wish i could never take them off and the color is so fascinating that every buddy gets attracted to them I'm so happy that these were invented
Emily C.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love my beats, they have fantastic sound quality and come in super duper fun colors. i definitely recommend, they are totally worth every penny.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Really cool head phones. They block out the noise around you . They are pricey and a little heavy. There's a lot of colors to choose from
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Grayson, KY
These headphones have incredible sound. The bass is even better than I have in my car. These are the best headphones I have ever owned.
chassity h.
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
I got three pairs for my children and they love them they were a bit expensive but they are quite durable and I'd buy more if I could
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Amazing quality and look to them. You do get what you are paying for with these. Some people see the price and get scared, but it's worth the investment.
fofo t.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
BEATS by Dr. Dre my brother has them and their amazing . Their so soft when you put them on you can't hear anything but your music.
Nayara S.
Nayara S.
Annapolis, MD
Sound is amazing I use it to travel since I fly a lot. It blocks sounds around and I can relax while listening to my favorite tunes
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
Beat are amazing the sound is incredible and clear ! Bluetooth connectivity is great and the range is far. I also love having such great color options !
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Buffalo, NY
I received my beats as a present from a friend and i love them. They have the best sound quality but not only that, the color is so bright and vibrant!