BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #61 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Techie Expert
I love the color of my new headphones I feel like they are more fun and retro looking vs the modern white ones.. Call me a hipster I guess? The quality is amazing, duh! Give them a try!
Anja W.
Anja W.
Owasso, OK
These headphones provide great sound, it is easy to focus on what you are watching or listening to and tune out the world. The only drawback is after about an hour of wearing them my ears start to hurt from where they are pressing into my head.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Madison, WI
I have these but in black and I'm obsessed with them. If you like music and you like the bass get beats if you want the best clarity and best sound
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Roanoke, VA
The quality of these headphones are fantastic! The sound comes out clear and at the perfect volume! Usually i hear static in headphones but with these I don't hear it at all!
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Bought these for my fiance a couple of months ago, and he loves them. I use them every now and again, and they are amazing. Especially when you want to shut everything out, they work wonders. Great sounds, great product! Worth the money!
Corrine S.
Corrine S.
foxborough , MA
These headphones are awesome! The sound quality is perfect! I love how they come in different colors. I would buy one of each color to match with my gym outfit! Really comfortable to wear.. unlike ear buds digging in your ears.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Brightest most vibrant yet . Everybody raves about the quality and by far i will too. Best type of headphones ive ever used . All colors look amazing and sound amazing
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Really great! I use mine everyday at the gym and I love them. I have the full white ones and they get dirty easy but they are easy to clean
Clara C.
Clara C.
Richland, WA
Such great sound, my husband got a pair and I wanted to try them out. Such great sound, good and bad that you can't hear anything around you but perfect headphones.
Emily C.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love my beats, they have fantastic sound quality and come in super duper fun colors. i definitely recommend, they are totally worth every penny.