BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #59 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandon P.
Brandon P.
Belleville, NJ
Great headphones good to use whenever wherever. They are loud and comfy to wear
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Lola J.
Lola J.
I love my Beats! I was skeptical when I got them that they'd be too bulky as I've always used earbuds. But after using them for about an hour, I was in love. My ears were not in any discomfort, didn't have to have the volume as loud either. Comfort and saving my hearing, sold!!
asia c.
asia c.
Detroit, MI
I love beats by dre headphones. There is just something about them that just makes me not want to take them off. They are some banging headphones. No pun intended. It's so good to see some headphones the won't make your ears sore and is very comfortable. Thumbs up!
December K.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I got these for my 12 year old son for christmas. He absolutely loved them. The sound is amazing and really penetrates and the different colors and styles of BEATS by Dr. Dre are very beautiful and stylish. We now have 3 complete pairs and everybody is happy!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have these and I absolutely love them there and my favorite color they are very vibrant and the sound is perfect on them they're good for working out or just listening to music. And I can't go a day without using them everybody should pick them up a pair .
Ginny v.
Ginny v.
I purchased the Mixr pair and have nothing but great things to say so far. They sound fantastic and seem to fit well and don't have an issues of them hurting my head after wearing them. They have great bass and a crisp clear sound quality. If you are looking to upgrade this going to be a great investment for you and you should not be sorry!
C T.
C T.
These were great headphones. They blocked out the sound well and really enhanced the bass. I would highly recommend. The only complaint I have is that my hair frequently stuck in the part of the headphones that swivels. Also after about a year and a half one of the ears stopped working but I'm assuming it was from so much use.
Ranie w.
Ranie w.
They worked good. I got them for my son. However I didn't like the fact that I couldn't replace the cords. They started to fray and then he couldn't use then and for the amount they were I just don't think they were worth it