BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #61 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
I'm not a huge fan of these headphones. I spent a lot of money on them and I don't feel they live up to all the hype. I've had cheaper headphones give me a better sound. Not worth the price.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
Sound quality is great and love the pivoting ear piece. However, the ear piece does hurt my ears after awhile. It needs to be a little bigger and go over the entire ear!
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Love these blastin headphones, they were given to me as a gift. They are my favorite color which I love! I love how I almost went deaf with these that's how loud they are!
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
My ultimate fave 😍! Great quality they get very loud especially when you want to cancel someone out lol. They have never failed me and I have them over a year and they are in great condition! Love the color of course it's just great!
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I got these headphones at a fair, for $20 - I'm pretty sure it was a scam - the box was the legit real box for the headphones, but cheap plastic ones had been placed inside - they work alright, but they're not BEATS
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I like to spin records and I use these to hear what I am doing. Having a good set up headphones is important when I am creating music. These work really well.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Atlanta, GA
Bought these for my son! Work amazing and were surprisingly affordable!!! I would recommend these to any mom looking for quality headphones at a nice price!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
These truly are the best headphones out there! The noise cancellation makes me feel like I am in my own world, I cannot hear any outside noises whatsoever. Super comfortable makes long time use easy
Arianne F.
Arianne F.
Queens
Def a winner for the price. Great at sound. Awesome color..
Pricey but worth it. Taking care of the speakers will ensure these are used for a long time.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Christmas gift for my teenage daughter. She loved these. She's not too girly so I thought she would appreciate the color. She said they are very comfortable and the music sounds amazing.