BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Harriet C.
Fairview Hts, IL
The color is my favorite but the sound is outta this world amazing. I could hear each instrument and listening to nature sounds is like laying in a field of dreams.
Maria T.
Miami, Florida
About Mixrs, they are briliant. I have bought mine in Paris on sommer, and I am using them for a 6 months now, and still they are like new. I use it every day when going to school, in school and for gaming on my laptop. About the color, there are plenty of them and the are beautiful, I had white rose gold limited edition and it's gorgeous. If you want a great bass and the sound, go and buy this one, they are the top
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I like to spin records and I use these to hear what I am doing. Having a good set up headphones is important when I am creating music. These work really well.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love my beats, they have fantastic sound quality and come in super duper fun colors. i definitely recommend, they are totally worth every penny.
Bria N.
Normal, AL
I love my beats by dre! great for tuning out the world during a good workout or simply for going on a road trip somewhere... really nice quality and volume!
Nikki C.
Atlanta, GA
Bought these for my son! Work amazing and were surprisingly affordable!!! I would recommend these to any mom looking for quality headphones at a nice price!
Kailee C.
Olcott, NY
Absolutely love the quality of sound that comes from these headphones! So clear and not crackly it's amazing! Takes music to another level! Very impressed
Addison C.
Mc Lean, VA
Let me start by saying the color is great but the sound leakage is horrible. I was expecting amazing but I only got average. Definetly not worth the money.
Arianne F.
Queens
Def a winner for the price. Great at sound. Awesome color..
Pricey but worth it. Taking care of the speakers will ensure these are used for a long time.
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
Beat are amazing the sound is incredible and clear ! Bluetooth connectivity is great and the range is far. I also love having such great color options !