BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #60 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Casey W.
Casey W.
I got these from Best Buy and got lucky cause they had some sale going on with them. I love them they are the best headphones I've ever had plus they are my favorite color. I will never get any other headphones. The only down side is say is they are a little big.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Woodhaven , Ny
These headphones are by far the best headphones I own . I love these headphones because of the sound quality I got them online on dr dre website and it is super easy to use just like any other headphone I would recommend to others for sure without a doubt
Jana S.
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
Sound quality is great and love the pivoting ear piece. However, the ear piece does hurt my ears after awhile. It needs to be a little bigger and go over the entire ear!
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Love these blastin headphones, they were given to me as a gift. They are my favorite color which I love! I love how I almost went deaf with these that's how loud they are!
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
My ultimate fave 😍! Great quality they get very loud especially when you want to cancel someone out lol. They have never failed me and I have them over a year and they are in great condition! Love the color of course it's just great!
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I got these headphones at a fair, for $20 - I'm pretty sure it was a scam - the box was the legit real box for the headphones, but cheap plastic ones had been placed inside - they work alright, but they're not BEATS
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I like to spin records and I use these to hear what I am doing. Having a good set up headphones is important when I am creating music. These work really well.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Atlanta, GA
Bought these for my son! Work amazing and were surprisingly affordable!!! I would recommend these to any mom looking for quality headphones at a nice price!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
These truly are the best headphones out there! The noise cancellation makes me feel like I am in my own world, I cannot hear any outside noises whatsoever. Super comfortable makes long time use easy
Arianne F.
Arianne F.
Queens
Def a winner for the price. Great at sound. Awesome color..
Pricey but worth it. Taking care of the speakers will ensure these are used for a long time.