BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #64 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Anja W.
Owasso, OK
These headphones provide great sound, it is easy to focus on what you are watching or listening to and tune out the world. The only drawback is after about an hour of wearing them my ears start to hurt from where they are pressing into my head.
Amanda R.
Roanoke, VA
The quality of these headphones are fantastic! The sound comes out clear and at the perfect volume! Usually i hear static in headphones but with these I don't hear it at all!
Kassie M.
Definitely too pricey. I got them for free with my computer, and I hardly ever use them because I just prefer the little earbuds. they're good quality just really too expensive
Danaka T.
The noise cancellation in the BEATS headphones are amazing. You can hear every little beat in a song so clearly. They have a wide variety of colors as well. It is a bit pricey but I would definitely say it is worth it. I've had mine for two years or more now.
Cristina C.
Brightest most vibrant yet . Everybody raves about the quality and by far i will too. Best type of headphones ive ever used . All colors look amazing and sound amazing
Clara C.
Richland, WA
Such great sound, my husband got a pair and I wanted to try them out. Such great sound, good and bad that you can't hear anything around you but perfect headphones.
Crystal C.
El paso
I give this product a 100 these are the best headphones ever i wish i could never take them off and the color is so fascinating that every buddy gets attracted to them I'm so happy that these were invented
David L.
Julian, PA
These headphones are big and bulky that is the only down fall but out of all the headphones that I have owned sound and bass wise they are by far the best! Would never go back after I got over the Price Tag
ruth caroline b.
Renton, WA
Those are the best headphones ever! Great and stylish, specially on this color. It takes listening to music to another level. Its like I'm at my favorite's band concert every single day.
Devin G.
I bought a pair of these Dr. Dre Beats by Dre for my nephew and he loves them! He was super excited when he got them for his birthday and really liked the color as well!