BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Jana S.
Allentown , PA
Sound quality is great and love the pivoting ear piece. However, the ear piece does hurt my ears after awhile. It needs to be a little bigger and go over the entire ear!
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Love these blastin headphones, they were given to me as a gift. They are my favorite color which I love! I love how I almost went deaf with these that's how loud they are!
Corrine S.
Foxborough, MA
These headphones are awesome! The sound quality is perfect! I love how they come in different colors. I would buy one of each color to match with my gym outfit! Really comfortable to wear.. unlike ear buds digging in your ears.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
My ultimate fave 😍! Great quality they get very loud especially when you want to cancel someone out lol. They have never failed me and I have them over a year and they are in great condition! Love the color of course it's just great!
Beats by Dre are one of the best headphones in the market expensive (between 80-250) but well worth it literally better for me then my noise canceling headphones.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I got these headphones at a fair, for $20 - I'm pretty sure it was a scam - the box was the legit real box for the headphones, but cheap plastic ones had been placed inside - they work alright, but they're not BEATS
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
My fiance has these and he loves them. He uses them a lot to listen to his music when he is working on projects. He doesn't hear much of anything when he has them on as far as outside noise so they must work well!
Amanda M.
These truly are the best headphones out there! The noise cancellation makes me feel like I am in my own world, I cannot hear any outside noises whatsoever. Super comfortable makes long time use easy
Ashlee C.
Techie Expert Level 4
I love the color of my new headphones I feel like they are more fun and retro looking vs the modern white ones.. Call me a hipster I guess? The quality is amazing, duh! Give them a try!
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Christmas gift for my teenage daughter. She loved these. She's not too girly so I thought she would appreciate the color. She said they are very comfortable and the music sounds amazing.