BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #59 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Mihoby R.
Mihoby R.
Thiensville, WI
I use this headphone whenever I do homework and especially when I have to go on a long trip. It's the best headphone I've ever purchased
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Cartersville, GA
Got these for my son for Christmas and they are phenomenal. We bought them on a discount website and got them at a great price.
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.
I will say these are great headphones but not necessarily worth the price in any way. Nothing extremely special bout them
Erica F.
Erica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color, sound quality and weight. Great for the gym and while I travel on the bus. Also very fun and comfortable.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Lehighton, PA
Beats are my favorite headphones! Mine broke so I've been saving up to get a new pair. They are totally worth the money!!
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
Beats by dre is AWESOME! feels like I'm having a party in my ears it is also kind of pricey but it is worth purcharsing.
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beautiful color effective loud expensive but worth the price the best headphones thus far I love it and would buy again
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Wallingford, CT
Love them love them love them music sounds great with these! i would recommend to anyone who loves to listen to music
marivel r.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
We bought some of these for my son last year for Xmas and he loves them. They are kind of pricey but well worth it.
mwisa N.
mwisa N.
Silver Spring, MD
OH MY GOD they are really really really good and I love the way they look. And I think the price is just fine .