BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #61 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

mwisa N.
mwisa N.
Silver Spring, MD
OH MY GOD they are really really really good and I love the way they look. And I think the price is just fine .
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
We have been using BEATS headphones for a while now. They're comfortable on the ear and aren't too bulky
Lids M.
Lids M.
Wilmington, NC
So stylish and cool! Fantastic sound quality. Bought them as a present for my son and he loves them!
Tania V.
Tania V.
Had beats they were horrible and broke got them replaced and they broke again horrible brand
Brandon P.
Brandon P.
Belleville, NJ
Great headphones good to use whenever wherever. They are loud and comfy to wear
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect headphones I have used in the whole life! I love my music and I cannot go a day without my favorite genres and songs. These headphone make you feel like your're in a whole different world, like an escape from reality. I really love the color I got them in and they do not bug my ears at all.
hannah s.
hannah s.
These headphones are unbelievable they come in great fun colours our school are going to get them and everyone is so excited if I had to compare with any other earphones they great quality and not to pricey I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for good earphones and not a pair of crappie one you can get in a cheap store that is all I have to say they are worth every penny
Lola J.
Lola J.
I love my Beats! I was skeptical when I got them that they'd be too bulky as I've always used earbuds. But after using them for about an hour, I was in love. My ears were not in any discomfort, didn't have to have the volume as loud either. Comfort and saving my hearing, sold!!
Kaeli H.
Kaeli H.
Vancouver, WA
I am absolutely in love with the sound that these headphones amplify. I really love the look and feel of these headphones and how they do not irritate my ears after wearing them for a long period of time. The bass is amplified and the sound levels are absolutely perfect.