BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #60 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

hannah s.
hannah s.
These headphones are unbelievable they come in great fun colours our school are going to get them and everyone is so excited if I had to compare with any other earphones they great quality and not to pricey I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for good earphones and not a pair of crappie one you can get in a cheap store that is all I have to say they are worth every penny
Lola J.
Lola J.
I love my Beats! I was skeptical when I got them that they'd be too bulky as I've always used earbuds. But after using them for about an hour, I was in love. My ears were not in any discomfort, didn't have to have the volume as loud either. Comfort and saving my hearing, sold!!
Kaeli H.
Kaeli H.
Vancouver, WA
I am absolutely in love with the sound that these headphones amplify. I really love the look and feel of these headphones and how they do not irritate my ears after wearing them for a long period of time. The bass is amplified and the sound levels are absolutely perfect.
asia c.
asia c.
Detroit, MI
I love beats by dre headphones. There is just something about them that just makes me not want to take them off. They are some banging headphones. No pun intended. It's so good to see some headphones the won't make your ears sore and is very comfortable. Thumbs up!
December K.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I got these for my 12 year old son for christmas. He absolutely loved them. The sound is amazing and really penetrates and the different colors and styles of BEATS by Dr. Dre are very beautiful and stylish. We now have 3 complete pairs and everybody is happy!
Vienne P.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Oh my goodnesssssss worth every penny!! I do not recommend for a child as they are expensive but as an adult I couldn't be happier! Cord is just long enough for me. Price is high but worth the quality sound it gives out! I wasn't expecting it to be this great
Lizzie P.
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
These look cute, but at the price they don't seem worth it to me. I'm not sure where I'm going to use them, wither, because they're too bulky for the gym. They were an impulse buy, and the quality is good but I wouldn't say it's studio sound quality.
Ebone H.
Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
Techie Expert
This are the most stylish, comfortable, durable pair of headphones that I have ever purchase in my life. I brought them from target about a year ago, and have not had any problems with them to date. I would defiantly purchase another pair in for my son.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have these and I absolutely love them there and my favorite color they are very vibrant and the sound is perfect on them they're good for working out or just listening to music. And I can't go a day without using them everybody should pick them up a pair .
Ta-Shawnna C.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Love my Beats headphones. Keeps unwanted noise out your ears while listening to music. Is light weight. Not really pricey. Comes is amazing colors. Easy to use. Lets you get the real feel of the music. I would definitely buy again. Great product.