BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Layken A.
Ball Ground, GA
AMAZING!!! Very comfortable to wear plus they are very cute! May be a little expensive but they will last you a very long time!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Great statement fashion piece, and ok quality sound, but a little overpriced. Of you like them, go right ahead, you'll be the coolest kid in the block
Morgan M.
If you want noise cancelling headphones these are the ones for you...you can turn them up and feel like you're in a music video it's great
Isamar C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the color and the sound quality! definitely worth the money for these headphones!
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
I purchased these last year as a Xmas present for my brother at Game Stop. Was on sale at a reasonable price for Beats. He loved them. They cancel out any background noise. The headphones are very cushioned and soft. Don't fall off and have a short cable as well as a long one for your comfort.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
My ultimate fave 😍! Great quality they get very loud especially when you want to cancel someone out lol. They have never failed me and I have them over a year and they are in great condition! Love the color of course it's just great!
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
These headphones are awesome! The sound quality is perfect! I love how they come in different colors. I would buy one of each color to match with my gym outfit! Really comfortable to wear.. unlike ear buds digging in your ears.
Kassie M.
Definitely too pricey. I got them for free with my computer, and I hardly ever use them because I just prefer the little earbuds. they're good quality just really too expensive
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I got these headphones at a fair, for $20 - I'm pretty sure it was a scam - the box was the legit real box for the headphones, but cheap plastic ones had been placed inside - they work alright, but they're not BEATS
Ashlee C.
Techie Expert
I love the color of my new headphones I feel like they are more fun and retro looking vs the modern white ones.. Call me a hipster I guess? The quality is amazing, duh! Give them a try!