BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #64 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Enitor F.
I have the red ones though but these head phone are AMAZING !!! especially when your in the car with somebody, you can flip one side up to listen to what they're saying and the other one down to hear you music playing.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
I purchased these last year as a Xmas present for my brother at Game Stop. Was on sale at a reasonable price for Beats. He loved them. They cancel out any background noise. The headphones are very cushioned and soft. Don't fall off and have a short cable as well as a long one for your comfort.
Abby B.
onalaska
I love these headphones! The sound is terrific, but I'm not a fan of when you have them on you can't hear anyone talking to you. Which I guess could be a good or bad thing depends on what your looking for!
Emily P.
Saint Louis, MO
I got these as part of a promotion so they were free. I would not have bought them otherwise. They are overpriced and the quality is comparable to my 10 dollar sony earbuds. They are also not comfortable.
Domonique W.
Meriden, CT
I love these beautiful beats. I never wore head phones as a kid. And now I am 19 years old and I love wearing beats. I bought my pair from Best Buy. I don't regret buying them, they are very expensive but they are worth it ! I recommend to all. you will fall in love
Kirsten W.
I'm not a huge fan of these headphones. I spent a lot of money on them and I don't feel they live up to all the hype. I've had cheaper headphones give me a better sound. Not worth the price.
Casey W.
I got these from Best Buy and got lucky cause they had some sale going on with them. I love them they are the best headphones I've ever had plus they are my favorite color. I will never get any other headphones. The only down side is say is they are a little big.
Brittney M.
Woodhaven , Ny
These headphones are by far the best headphones I own . I love these headphones because of the sound quality I got them online on dr dre website and it is super easy to use just like any other headphone I would recommend to others for sure without a doubt
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
The option was not there for the purple ones - but I have the purple ones. They are so loud - but I love it. Cant beat rocking to the 90's while working your booty off. Worth every single penny. Come with a cute little bag to fold them into and keep safe.
Yvonne H.
oakland, CA
Bought these for my fiance a couple of months ago, and he loves them. I use them every now and again, and they are amazing. Especially when you want to shut everything out, they work wonders. Great sounds, great product! Worth the money!