BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #59 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Love these blastin headphones, they were given to me as a gift. They are my favorite color which I love! I love how I almost went deaf with these that's how loud they are!
Beats by Dre are one of the best headphones in the market expensive (between 80-250) but well worth it literally better for me then my noise canceling headphones.
Emily C.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love my beats, they have fantastic sound quality and come in super duper fun colors. i definitely recommend, they are totally worth every penny.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Atlanta, GA
Bought these for my son! Work amazing and were surprisingly affordable!!! I would recommend these to any mom looking for quality headphones at a nice price!
Addison C.
Addison C.
Mc Lean, VA
Let me start by saying the color is great but the sound leakage is horrible. I was expecting amazing but I only got average. Definetly not worth the money.
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Olcott, NY
Absolutely love the quality of sound that comes from these headphones! So clear and not crackly it's amazing! Takes music to another level! Very impressed
haley t.
haley t.
These headphones are great, muffle outside noise and are comfortable and slim. the case they come in easily fits in bags and backpacks for traveling.
Miriannys M.
Miriannys M.
Los uso para el gym siento que se dañan facilmente con el sudor, no los usaria mas para eso, pero es indiscutible que el audio y diseño son geniales
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Really great! I use mine everyday at the gym and I love them. I have the full white ones and they get dirty easy but they are easy to clean
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
Simply the best sounding head phones around... I usually use the ear buds that come with the iphones but if I use these most of the time.