BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #59 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Woodhaven , Ny
These headphones are by far the best headphones I own . I love these headphones because of the sound quality I got them online on dr dre website and it is super easy to use just like any other headphone I would recommend to others for sure without a doubt
Mari S.
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
The option was not there for the purple ones - but I have the purple ones. They are so loud - but I love it. Cant beat rocking to the 90's while working your booty off. Worth every single penny. Come with a cute little bag to fold them into and keep safe.
Ebone H.
Ebone H.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert
This are the most stylish, comfortable, durable pair of headphones that I have ever purchase in my life. I brought them from target about a year ago, and have not had any problems with them to date. I would defiantly purchase another pair in for my son.
Lizzie P.
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
These look cute, but at the price they don't seem worth it to me. I'm not sure where I'm going to use them, wither, because they're too bulky for the gym. They were an impulse buy, and the quality is good but I wouldn't say it's studio sound quality.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca
I can honestly say these have been one of the best set of headphones I have every ownd. I have had these for over a year now and they are still working great. They may be expensive but they are definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Love my Beats headphones. Keeps unwanted noise out your ears while listening to music. Is light weight. Not really pricey. Comes is amazing colors. Easy to use. Lets you get the real feel of the music. I would definitely buy again. Great product.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Great sound, worth every penny! These work amazing for music and audiobooks and I have never had any trouble with them. Best brand I've used, and I thought they were very affordable and easy to use. I would definitely buy another pair.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
My fiance has these and he loves them. He uses them a lot to listen to his music when he is working on projects. He doesn't hear much of anything when he has them on as far as outside noise so they must work well!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Viroqua, WI
I love these headphones! The sound is terrific, but I'm not a fan of when you have them on you can't hear anyone talking to you. Which I guess could be a good or bad thing depends on what your looking for!
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Love these blastin headphones, they were given to me as a gift. They are my favorite color which I love! I love how I almost went deaf with these that's how loud they are!