BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #64 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This are the most stylish, comfortable, durable pair of headphones that I have ever purchase in my life. I brought them from target about a year ago, and have not had any problems with them to date. I would defiantly purchase another pair in for my son.
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
These look cute, but at the price they don't seem worth it to me. I'm not sure where I'm going to use them, wither, because they're too bulky for the gym. They were an impulse buy, and the quality is good but I wouldn't say it's studio sound quality.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Oh my goodnesssssss worth every penny!! I do not recommend for a child as they are expensive but as an adult I couldn't be happier! Cord is just long enough for me. Price is high but worth the quality sound it gives out! I wasn't expecting it to be this great
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have these and I absolutely love them there and my favorite color they are very vibrant and the sound is perfect on them they're good for working out or just listening to music. And I can't go a day without using them everybody should pick them up a pair .
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
I can honestly say these have been one of the best set of headphones I have every ownd. I have had these for over a year now and they are still working great. They may be expensive but they are definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Love my Beats headphones. Keeps unwanted noise out your ears while listening to music. Is light weight. Not really pricey. Comes is amazing colors. Easy to use. Lets you get the real feel of the music. I would definitely buy again. Great product.
Ginny v.
I purchased the Mixr pair and have nothing but great things to say so far. They sound fantastic and seem to fit well and don't have an issues of them hurting my head after wearing them. They have great bass and a crisp clear sound quality. If you are looking to upgrade this going to be a great investment for you and you should not be sorry!
Nicole G.
Great sound, worth every penny! These work amazing for music and audiobooks and I have never had any trouble with them. Best brand I've used, and I thought they were very affordable and easy to use. I would definitely buy another pair.
C T.
These were great headphones. They blocked out the sound well and really enhanced the bass. I would highly recommend. The only complaint I have is that my hair frequently stuck in the part of the headphones that swivels. Also after about a year and a half one of the ears stopped working but I'm assuming it was from so much use.
Ranie w.
They worked good. I got them for my son. However I didn't like the fact that I couldn't replace the cords. They started to fray and then he couldn't use then and for the amount they were I just don't think they were worth it