BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #60 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

haley t.
haley t.
These headphones are great, muffle outside noise and are comfortable and slim. the case they come in easily fits in bags and backpacks for traveling.
Miriannys M.
Miriannys M.
Los uso para el gym siento que se dañan facilmente con el sudor, no los usaria mas para eso, pero es indiscutible que el audio y diseño son geniales
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.
I will say these are great headphones but not necessarily worth the price in any way. Nothing extremely special bout them
Erica F.
Erica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color, sound quality and weight. Great for the gym and while I travel on the bus. Also very fun and comfortable.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Wallingford, CT
Love them love them love them music sounds great with these! i would recommend to anyone who loves to listen to music
marivel r.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
We bought some of these for my son last year for Xmas and he loves them. They are kind of pricey but well worth it.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
We have been using BEATS headphones for a while now. They're comfortable on the ear and aren't too bulky
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect headphones I have used in the whole life! I love my music and I cannot go a day without my favorite genres and songs. These headphone make you feel like your're in a whole different world, like an escape from reality. I really love the color I got them in and they do not bug my ears at all.
Lola J.
Lola J.
I love my Beats! I was skeptical when I got them that they'd be too bulky as I've always used earbuds. But after using them for about an hour, I was in love. My ears were not in any discomfort, didn't have to have the volume as loud either. Comfort and saving my hearing, sold!!