BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Nikki C.
Atlanta, GA
Bought these for my son! Work amazing and were surprisingly affordable!!! I would recommend these to any mom looking for quality headphones at a nice price!
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Hermoso sonido !! escucho cada instrumento !!! digo los mejores y tienen una gran variedad
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I love the style, color and quality of this product. Like seriously, once you go beats you never go back.
Jessica Y.
Opa Locka, FL
Great gor tuning people out. Once they are on you can zone out because this tunes out all background noise.
Paige P.
Niles, MI
Good sound quality. Love the color choices. Fits my ear very well. Have not had a problem yet.
Lauren S.
Grayson , KY
These headphones have incredible sound. The bass is even better than I have in my car. These are the best headphones I have ever owned.
Jenna D.
Boise, ID
These are amazing! These noise cancelling headphones are spectacular and I take them almost everywhere I go! Plus they are super stylish!
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Really great! I use mine everyday at the gym and I love them. I have the full white ones and they get dirty easy but they are easy to clean
Amanda R.
Roanoke, VA
The quality of these headphones are fantastic! The sound comes out clear and at the perfect volume! Usually i hear static in headphones but with these I don't hear it at all!
Ranie w.
They worked good. I got them for my son. However I didn't like the fact that I couldn't replace the cords. They started to fray and then he couldn't use then and for the amount they were I just don't think they were worth it