BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

hannah s.
These headphones are unbelievable they come in great fun colours our school are going to get them and everyone is so excited if I had to compare with any other earphones they great quality and not to pricey I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for good earphones and not a pair of crappie one you can get in a cheap store that is all I have to say they are worth every penny
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect headphones I have used in the whole life! I love my music and I cannot go a day without my favorite genres and songs. These headphone make you feel like your're in a whole different world, like an escape from reality. I really love the color I got them in and they do not bug my ears at all.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Love these blastin headphones, they were given to me as a gift. They are my favorite color which I love! I love how I almost went deaf with these that's how loud they are!
Kaeli H.
Vancouver, WA
I am absolutely in love with the sound that these headphones amplify. I really love the look and feel of these headphones and how they do not irritate my ears after wearing them for a long period of time. The bass is amplified and the sound levels are absolutely perfect.
Emily P.
Saint Louis, MO
I got these as part of a promotion so they were free. I would not have bought them otherwise. They are overpriced and the quality is comparable to my 10 dollar sony earbuds. They are also not comfortable.
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have these and I absolutely love them there and my favorite color they are very vibrant and the sound is perfect on them they're good for working out or just listening to music. And I can't go a day without using them everybody should pick them up a pair .
asia c.
Detroit, MI
I love beats by dre headphones. There is just something about them that just makes me not want to take them off. They are some banging headphones. No pun intended. It's so good to see some headphones the won't make your ears sore and is very comfortable. Thumbs up!
Nayara S.
Annapolis, MD
Sound is amazing I use it to travel since I fly a lot. It blocks sounds around and I can relax while listening to my favorite tunes
Colleen K.
Madison, WI
I have these but in black and I'm obsessed with them. If you like music and you like the bass get beats if you want the best clarity and best sound
Amanda M.
I've got these exact same pair and I love the color and the way they sound i can block out anything