BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #60 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Lehighton, PA
Beats are my favorite headphones! Mine broke so I've been saving up to get a new pair. They are totally worth the money!!
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Bell, CA
These not only have a wonderful color but their sound is amazing. Fully in love with these earphones
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
Beats by dre is AWESOME! feels like I'm having a party in my ears it is also kind of pricey but it is worth purcharsing.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I've got these exact same pair and I love the color and the way they sound i can block out anything
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beautiful color effective loud expensive but worth the price the best headphones thus far I love it and would buy again
Daniela F.
Daniela F.
I love these headphones. The color that I specifically got isn't on the list but that's okay.
Tania V.
Tania V.
Had beats they were horrible and broke got them replaced and they broke again horrible brand
mwisa N.
mwisa N.
Silver Spring, MD
OH MY GOD they are really really really good and I love the way they look. And I think the price is just fine .
Love the color it is really bright and brings me energy very time I look at it. The quality of sound is amazing
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
Best headphones! I love the pink ones. I want the gold ones as well. They cover the ears nicely, however they are a bit over priced.