BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #51 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Sydney L.
Beats make the sound quality of music much better. I'd rather listen to music out of my beats than out of anything else.
Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
Beats by dre is AWESOME! feels like I'm having a party in my ears it is also kind of pricey but it is worth purcharsing.
Erica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color, sound quality and weight. Great for the gym and while I travel on the bus. Also very fun and comfortable.
Chantal L.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beautiful color effective loud expensive but worth the price the best headphones thus far I love it and would buy again
Jocelynn B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love my headphones esp when I'm working out they don't fall off and get in the way. And I can tune overthink else out
Kathleen D.
Wallingford, CT
Love them love them love them music sounds great with these! i would recommend to anyone who loves to listen to music
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
We bought some of these for my son last year for Xmas and he loves them. They are kind of pricey but well worth it.
Ricky M.
Deltona, FL
Just bought these and the sound is amazing The bass is out of this world but I feel like I need to be extra careful
Michelle W.
Spring Hill, TN
Awesome headphones with amazing bass speakers. But that's to be expected from a product with Dre's name on it....
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
BEATS are definitely worth the hype and the cost!!! I was rather skeptical at first....only to be proven wrong