BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #59 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
These aren't the exact headphones that I have but, my headphones work extremely well and I love them. But unfortunately they seem to be falling apart! The top under the headphones band is falling off and the clicker on the volume fell off as well. I would buy this product again but, only because the sound in the headphones is amazing. I think the company should work on the hardware of the product and make sure it is durable. Many people that I know have also had the same problems as me.
hannah s.
hannah s.
These headphones are unbelievable they come in great fun colours our school are going to get them and everyone is so excited if I had to compare with any other earphones they great quality and not to pricey I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for good earphones and not a pair of crappie one you can get in a cheap store that is all I have to say they are worth every penny
Amber W.
Amber W.
Shawnee, OK
I love these headphones not only for the unique vibrant color, but for the sound quality. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for when it comes to sound quality, which in this case was top notch, I would highly recommend these to others seeking quality sound. I would love if they were about $50 cheaper.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect headphones I have used in the whole life! I love my music and I cannot go a day without my favorite genres and songs. These headphone make you feel like your're in a whole different world, like an escape from reality. I really love the color I got them in and they do not bug my ears at all.
Kaeli H.
Kaeli H.
Vancouver, WA
I am absolutely in love with the sound that these headphones amplify. I really love the look and feel of these headphones and how they do not irritate my ears after wearing them for a long period of time. The bass is amplified and the sound levels are absolutely perfect.
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Meriden, CT
I love these beautiful beats. I never wore head phones as a kid. And now I am 19 years old and I love wearing beats. I bought my pair from Best Buy. I don't regret buying them, they are very expensive but they are worth it ! I recommend to all. you will fall in love
Casey W.
Casey W.
I got these from Best Buy and got lucky cause they had some sale going on with them. I love them they are the best headphones I've ever had plus they are my favorite color. I will never get any other headphones. The only down side is say is they are a little big.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Love my green BEATS by Dr. Dre. The color is amazing and the sound... Is freeeeaking amazing. I put those bad boys on and I can't hear a damn thing but the BEATS!!! AMAZING PRODUCT AND WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAID FOR THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE.
Vienne P.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Oh my goodnesssssss worth every penny!! I do not recommend for a child as they are expensive but as an adult I couldn't be happier! Cord is just long enough for me. Price is high but worth the quality sound it gives out! I wasn't expecting it to be this great
Danaka T.
Danaka T.
The noise cancellation in the BEATS headphones are amazing. You can hear every little beat in a song so clearly. They have a wide variety of colors as well. It is a bit pricey but I would definitely say it is worth it. I've had mine for two years or more now.