BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #53 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
These aren't the exact headphones that I have but, my headphones work extremely well and I love them. But unfortunately they seem to be falling apart! The top under the headphones band is falling off and the clicker on the volume fell off as well. I would buy this product again but, only because the sound in the headphones is amazing. I think the company should work on the hardware of the product and make sure it is durable. Many people that I know have also had the same problems as me.
Amber W.
Shawnee, OK
I love these headphones not only for the unique vibrant color, but for the sound quality. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for when it comes to sound quality, which in this case was top notch, I would highly recommend these to others seeking quality sound. I would love if they were about $50 cheaper.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect headphones I have used in the whole life! I love my music and I cannot go a day without my favorite genres and songs. These headphone make you feel like your're in a whole different world, like an escape from reality. I really love the color I got them in and they do not bug my ears at all.
hannah s.
These headphones are unbelievable they come in great fun colours our school are going to get them and everyone is so excited if I had to compare with any other earphones they great quality and not to pricey I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for good earphones and not a pair of crappie one you can get in a cheap store that is all I have to say they are worth every penny
Lola J.
I love my Beats! I was skeptical when I got them that they'd be too bulky as I've always used earbuds. But after using them for about an hour, I was in love. My ears were not in any discomfort, didn't have to have the volume as loud either. Comfort and saving my hearing, sold!!
Kaeli H.
Vancouver, WA
I am absolutely in love with the sound that these headphones amplify. I really love the look and feel of these headphones and how they do not irritate my ears after wearing them for a long period of time. The bass is amplified and the sound levels are absolutely perfect.
asia c.
Detroit, MI
I love beats by dre headphones. There is just something about them that just makes me not want to take them off. They are some banging headphones. No pun intended. It's so good to see some headphones the won't make your ears sore and is very comfortable. Thumbs up!
Cassie S.
Love my green BEATS by Dr. Dre. The color is amazing and the sound... Is freeeeaking amazing. I put those bad boys on and I can't hear a damn thing but the BEATS!!! AMAZING PRODUCT AND WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAID FOR THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I got these for my 12 year old son for christmas. He absolutely loved them. The sound is amazing and really penetrates and the different colors and styles of BEATS by Dr. Dre are very beautiful and stylish. We now have 3 complete pairs and everybody is happy!