BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #60 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
These aren't the exact headphones that I have but, my headphones work extremely well and I love them. But unfortunately they seem to be falling apart! The top under the headphones band is falling off and the clicker on the volume fell off as well. I would buy this product again but, only because the sound in the headphones is amazing. I think the company should work on the hardware of the product and make sure it is durable. Many people that I know have also had the same problems as me.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Shawnee, OK
I love these headphones not only for the unique vibrant color, but for the sound quality. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for when it comes to sound quality, which in this case was top notch, I would highly recommend these to others seeking quality sound. I would love if they were about $50 cheaper.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Love my green BEATS by Dr. Dre. The color is amazing and the sound... Is freeeeaking amazing. I put those bad boys on and I can't hear a damn thing but the BEATS!!! AMAZING PRODUCT AND WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAID FOR THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE.
Danaka T.
Danaka T.
The noise cancellation in the BEATS headphones are amazing. You can hear every little beat in a song so clearly. They have a wide variety of colors as well. It is a bit pricey but I would definitely say it is worth it. I've had mine for two years or more now.
Mari S.
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
The option was not there for the purple ones - but I have the purple ones. They are so loud - but I love it. Cant beat rocking to the 90's while working your booty off. Worth every single penny. Come with a cute little bag to fold them into and keep safe.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca
I can honestly say these have been one of the best set of headphones I have every ownd. I have had these for over a year now and they are still working great. They may be expensive but they are definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Love my Beats headphones. Keeps unwanted noise out your ears while listening to music. Is light weight. Not really pricey. Comes is amazing colors. Easy to use. Lets you get the real feel of the music. I would definitely buy again. Great product.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Great sound, worth every penny! These work amazing for music and audiobooks and I have never had any trouble with them. Best brand I've used, and I thought they were very affordable and easy to use. I would definitely buy another pair.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
My fiance has these and he loves them. He uses them a lot to listen to his music when he is working on projects. He doesn't hear much of anything when he has them on as far as outside noise so they must work well!
Abby B.
Abby B.
onalaska
I love these headphones! The sound is terrific, but I'm not a fan of when you have them on you can't hear anyone talking to you. Which I guess could be a good or bad thing depends on what your looking for!