BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #47 in Headphones

Pair And Play Wirelessly With iPhone, iPad, Or iPod/ Up To 30 Foot Bluetooth Range/ Fine-Tuned Acoustics For Clarity, Breadth, And Balance/ 12-Hour Rechargeable Battery With Fuel Gauge/ Built-In Mic And On-Ear Controls For Taking Calls And Controlling Music/ Durable And Compact Folding Design/ Silver Finish see more...

• I was just wondering does this product have good sound quality an...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
THESE HEADPHONES ARE AMAZING. THE SOUND QUALITY IS GREAT, THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE WATCHING THE MUSIC LIVE. I BOUGHT MINE AT BEST BUY DURING CHRISTMAS TIME SO I WAS ABLE TO GET A GOOD DEAL ON THEM.  THESE HEADPHONES ARE GREAT BUT PRETTY EXPENSIVE.
angelia w.
Kennewick, WA
I absolutely love my headphones. You can hear your music clearly and it's like your in the arena at the concert when listening to them. They are wireless and they stay charged for a long time. When you charge them they don't take a lot of time to charge either. They are very durable and anyone can use them. They are definitely worth the price you pay for them. It's not likely that you will ever have to buy another pair of headphones when you buy these or any beats product.
Tonishia  B.
Opa Locka, FL
I'm rating these headphones a five because I've have two pair before in black and red and they was really good to use. Someone could be talking to me and I wouldn't hear anything they was saying. It's a great quality because it doesn't matter how high or low you have the headphones. They wouldn't make a itchy noise in your hear that makes it seems to loud.
Jessalyn R.
Excellent sound quality! The sound that comes from these headphones is amazing. You can differentiate the bass from so many other sounds as if you have your own surround sound on your head. Also the noise cancellation is awesome. You cannot head any surrounding noises. I bought these at target and would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Natalie A.
Lombard, IL
I purchased my Beats over 4 months ago and I love them so much. I use them every morning at the gym, I am able to blur out all the outside sounds even when no music is playing. And when I do decided to listen to music it is nice and clear and the sound is just amazing, you won't want to go back to any other headphones.
Maddie D.
Poulsbo
I was having trouble with my earbuds that were hurting my ears when I run. So I purchased these. They made everything so much easier to hear. The price is a little steep, but for what you're purchasing money can't buy the quality. Not only are the headphones such nice quality but the music is also beautifully played
Stephanie B.
Watseka, IL
My husband got these as a Christmas gift and he loves them I use them here and there and I want a pair of my own! I love taking them to the gym and not being connected to anything I can turn my music in put my phone in my pocket and just do my thing! They are comfortable. We just love them!
Tanya H.
Claremore, OK
They worked great for the first couple of weeks then they started messing up and by the 2 month we had them they broke so we called the company and they were very helpful we sent them back and they sent a new set it works great I think there was just something wrong with the first pair
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Just in general, Beats are one of the best headphones on the market. These headphones are on ear, which I do not prefer. I think that they fit awkwardly and fall off to often. I also don't like that they don't cover your ear entirely, so you don't get the same music experience.
Berenice T.
Rego Park, NY
My review in this beats really fantastic really like it i got my first pair at best buy soft to touch there better then apple headphones because keep your music to your self love the quality on sound not to high or low recommend to like having
privacy to them self.
Charley H.
United Kingdom
I was just wondering does this product have good sound quality and are they comfortable thanks.