Beats By Dr Dre Beats By Dr. Dre - Beats Solo 2 On-ear Wireless Headphones - Black

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #10 in Headphones

Compatible with most Bluetooth devices; 30' wireless range; fine-tuned acoustics; 12-hour rechargeable battery; battery fuel gauge; built-in microphone see more...

Shayna J.
Washington, DC
So I bought these headphones for my sister for Christmas and these headphones are the best on the market by far. The headphones are stylish and really block out the outside noise, the ear cushions are soft and comfortable for long wear. Over all the sound is AMAZING feels like your with the artist in the studio. I purchased a pair for myself too! I definitely recommend them and I purchased them from QVC. #GiftCrush Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold
member-06e18
I really like these headphones. They are easy to use and they make listening to music hassle free since there are no cords involved. The one thing I don’t like about this product is that after a while they can be a bit uncomfortable on your ears. But other than that they’re great
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Alia B.
Biddeford, ME
These headphones work great!! The sound quality is fantastic, they are lightweight and work no matter if you are at the gym or the DJ at a party. I have used other brands such as Samsung and Bose and I think these rank better in quality and pricing!
Joe C.
Vestaburg, MI
I love them. Beats are by far my favorite head phones. I did get them for working out and would give them 5 stars if they didn't slip off during my workout. Thought they haven't fell off completely they slip off my ear. Other than that they are perfect.
theborns742 L.
Camarillo
Works great for the short time they actually work however this is the fourth pair in less then a year we are on and the first 3 pairs all had the same problem where they just stopped working. They send us a refurbished pair under the warranty but within a few months those stop working as well. Won't be purchasing another pair and will look at other brands.
Bina M.
I don't personally have this but a friend of mine does however. I think that these headphones are great but they're just not as awesome and sweet like Bose which by the way has a much better sound quality. You can hear the deep bass (the extra depth) in them but if you don't like that then get these
Cassandra S.
Appleton
Love, love, love these headphones. They have amazing range (distance), they sync so easily to my phone or any other devices I own. The bass and tremble is phenomenal and tunes out the background sounds around me so well I honestly feel like I can enjoy my music without interruptions!
Christine V.
I bought this because I needed a decent headphone for school. Plus everyone was hyping up about Beats by Dre. So when I finally got one for my birthday, I loved it at first because the sound was good and the feel of the ear muffs was soft. But about a month later of it being in my bag along with my school works and books, it broke. It just snapped into 2 pieces, usually I won't cry over broken headphones and could easily replace it BUT not with Beats. The Brand itself is overpriced. You could buy other headphones that can cost half of the price of Beats and still have it perform better. I wouldn't recommend these headphones if you're on a tight budget. Look elsewhere before buying!
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Absolutely obsessed with these! I can never go back to regular earphones again. These block out literally every noise and all you hear is your music! The best part is that they're wireless. I never realized how convenient wireless headphones were until I got these. Now I can never use wired headphones. Just remember to charge them occasionally so you don't have to use the wire! But I use my headphones almost everyday for at least 2 hours and only charge them maybe twice a month. These are amazing!
Lisa B.
What's the best color in your opinion?
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Can you plug these into your smart phone to listen to media?
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
Are they a really good type of heads phones? i have never tried them i wanted them last year for my b day but nah i didn't my mom says there expensive
Jose V.
EaglePass Tx
Are they good
Miriz P.
Does the battery last long on these dre beats