Beatrice 1% Chocolate Milk

by Beatrice

Ingredients: Partly skimmed milk, sugar, cocoa, salt, carrageenan, artificial flavour, colour, Vitamin A palmitate and Vitamin D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beatrice 1% Chocolate Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Ryan B.
Angus, ON
My parents swear by the Beatrice brand and refuse to buy any other brand. I’m not quite as picky, but I will say I do have a Preference for Beatrice chocolate milk as I find other brands tend to have a sour taste or seem watered down. I’m a chocolate milk lover. Overall, I find this product has a Great flavour and is a perfect treat!
elle A.
I like chocolate milk. It is pretty filling even on its own. I use this sometimes on plain cereals or granola.
Valerie P.
Windsor, QC
The worst chocolate milk I ever tasted. It’s nothing natural, the taste is so artificial and fake, nothing close to chocolate. Not worth the money to me.
Challis D.
When I crave a deeply chocolatey drink, this is my go-to chocolate milk. And when I say deep;y chocolatety....it is so sweet and creamy, sometimes I end up mixing it half and half with regular milk to tone it down a bit (plus, this also makes it last longer!!).
Gail G.
Markham, ON
Love my chocolate milk . I find the 1% Beatrice is good as i drink 1% regular milk too. Not too thick but very tasty. Love when it's on sale.
Ariane T.
avillon
Ce lait au chocolat est très bon et crémeux. Il a un goût riche et toute la famille l'apprécie. Le prix est très décent et il tombe souvent en rabais donc il est encore moins cher et je me fais des réserves qui se vident en quelques jours.
Jennifer V.
Canmore, AB
My children LOVE chocolate milk, what kid doesn’t right? And to be honest I don’t think it really matter what brand they drink, they love it all including this one.
Jesse W.
Earl Grey, SK
My husband won’t drink any chocolate milk other than Beatrice. He says it has the perfect amount of creaminess. It’s in my fridge more often than I would like to admit haha
Olivia B.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
I think we can all agree that this is one of the best chocolate milk brands out there. So chocolatey and creamy! I could drink Beatrice chocolate milk every day 😁
Essie P.
Tiny, ON
Way too chocolatey for me. I have to mix half of it with regular milk. It’s affordable, it’s usually on sale at one of the grocery stores in my area. I’m happy that it doesn’t come in a plastic bottle. I think I will just stick to my chocolate syrup and regular milk so it’s not as chocolatey.

Looking for your answer?