Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesBeaterBlade
for KitchenAid Bowl Lift Mixers - White (6 Quart)

BeaterBlade for KitchenAid Bowl Lift Mixers - White (6 Quart)

by BeaterBlade

Beaterblade is the ultimate kitchen gadget. with its patented "wing?system" design, this blade works like a windshield wiper that continuously scrapes the sides and bottom of the bowl as it mixes. its design virtually eliminates hand?scraping, batter build?up on the blade, and unincorporated ingredients in the base. this thorough mixing reduces prep time by as much as 50%! perfect for cakes, cookies, mashed potatoes, meatloaf and more! this style fits all kitchenaid 6?quart lift mixers regardless of kitchenaid model numbers.choose this model if you have one of the following kitchenaid 6?quart lift mixers: professional 6...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BeaterBlade for KitchenAid Bowl Lift Mixers - White (6 Quart)!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Oh don't get me wrong, it works, it's price point is just stupid though. I think it should be closer to the $12-$15 range.
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN
Love this attachment for my Mixer. It works really good to mix all the stuff that is stuck on the bottom on the bowl i wanna get another one!
Darlene S.
Montgomery, AL
I just purchased this product and have only used a couple of times but it did a great job getting all the mix off side of bowl.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love it and use it a lot, because it does scrape dough nicely from the sides of the bowl. Being dishwasher safe is another nice bonus.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
A great addition to the mixer. Washes easily and does the job pretty well. I did notice that there was still a need to scrape the bottom of the bowl tho
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I've had this kitchen aid mixer for years and never had a beater bar. It's nice that it can go in the dishwasher. A must have.
Kira K.
Cambridge, ON
I love this attachment for the Kitchen Aid. Its nice that it is able to scrape the bowel for you and its very helpful when making my butter cream icing!

Looking for your answer?