bearty Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser

by bearty

I do not know what you have to do with makeup corrector and water based products can you help ?M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Charged Water Face & Body Lotion
Does this help with acne? Does it make oily skin worse? Does it make your face appear brighter? I just ordered my first bottle, so I'm very curious what to expect. I got 25% off, so I'm quite excited.
Am I the only person who honestly felt this did nothing for me??
Start your review of bearty Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser!
Smyrna, TN
bearty Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
So I ordered this from Mac a couple of weeks ago. This is my first product I have bought from mac cosmetics. I also got a sample strobe cream with my order. I'm going to say first off, this mineral charged water smells great. I like to spray it on my face for a pick me up, to set makeup, to refresh my face, and to give my face some hydration after using my alcohol toner. I'm going to say this, I'm not sure if this is what's breaking me out, or if its something else, but ever since I started spraying this on my face, I have had huge pimples pop up on my face. I have oily, acne prone skin, and either its this, or using something else WITH that is causing my skin to look horrible. I'm going to try it using it alone without a moisturizer, then see if it helps my face instead of making it worse. I love the smell, kinda pricey, but if this is why my face is breaking out..then I would not recommend for the oily girls out there. I'm going to test and see if it works better by itself.
Gloucester, VA
This product all depends on how your skin takes it, it’s a very hit or miss product it is very gentle on my skin some days and then very harsh the next it’s a 50/50 chance you take to gamble with it
E Liverpool, OH
Okay so when I first ordered this, I forget what moisturizer I was using it with, but I think I would spray it on before applying makeup and I thought it did NOTHING and I felt like I wasted money. I regretted it so much. I stopped using it for months. Eventually, I saw it and wanted to give it another try but tried it a different way. I would wash my face at night, spray this all over and let it mostly dry, then use Mac's Charged Water Moisturizer (which I also didn't care too much for at first) and ohhhhh my! I couldn't believe it. I swear, it seemed like my acne was clearing up, my skin was so soft and glowing, I honestly was obsessed. I seriously love that combination of products together. I've never found two other products for moisturizing that give my face such a gorgeous glow even the next day. I highly recommend!
I absolutely love this product. It's such a nice, refreshing feel to spritz your face with at the beginning or end of the day. I purchased it at a MAC counter inside of a department store, and even then the associates were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Besides using it on my face, I also use it to dampen my makeup brushes, and any product that I put on after that ends up being extremely pigmented and comes out gorgeous every time. As long as it's available, I'll always have some of this at home.
Ogden , UT
I liked this product. Left my face feeling hydrated and fresh. The packaging was cute and I got my order within a week. My only complaint about this product was the resadue it left of my face I found I liked the elf mist and spray to give a more hydrated feel that didn't leave that nasty sticky feeling. Save your money and get the cheaper version! Won't spend my money again on this or the other Mac sprays!
Jacksonville, FL
At first, I didn't think this really did anything special. I've grown to like it. It feels refreshing and hydrating, especially on my dry skin. I use this to achieve a dewy look before foundation and after setting all the powders on my face. However, I don't like the price for it.
We all know that MAC is the OG in the makeup world. Their setting spray was the first I ever used and was a go to for me for years and STILL a holy grail in my collection. This Charged Water is amazing! It refreshes the skin, helps set your makeup, or can be used to make those pretty loose shadows very pigmented if you wet  your brush before applying!
I use this for pretty much anything.I usually use this on a bare face when I'm trying to boost my skin up in the mornings or after my makeup when i don't have a full face of makeup but i just want to feel refreshed.Also when applying eye shadows I wet my brush to make them more pigmented. It really is wonderful for pretty much anything!
lynchburg
Personally I enjoyed this product for the most part. It really made my face feel healthy and breathable. Most liquid products I've used on my face make it oily and clog my pores but this one did not. I would recommend this for someone who wanted a recharge on their face without having to worry about clogging or outbreaks
Dartmouth, MA
I use this in a couple different ways. I've used it as a finishing spray, as a hydrating priming spray, as a refresher spray during the day, a little spritz if my skin is feeling dry, and I also use it to wet my brushes to make my makeup apply deeper, brighter, more opaque, and to really pack eyeshadow on my kids.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...