BY BEARTY

A nutrient-rich detangler and styling primer. Full of herbs and vitamins, this rich elixir quickly refreshes hair without weighing it down. Use it to detangle and prepare hair for styling. Or spray it on styled hair to reactivate products already in the hair. Great for natural looks, it enhances the performance of styling products while conditioning hair and soothing the scalp. This product was designed to help stylists backstage at fashion shows where time is of the essence and shampooing isn't an option. see more...

• So you use this on dry or damp hair/before styling? Definitely cu...3 Answers
  • The best product! Is good? 1 Answers
  • The best product! Is good? 1 Answers
Steffie P.
I have been addicted to b&b's prep spray for years to the point that I feel totally off if I start styling my hair without it! My hair is fine & color treated so the vitamin boost is a must. I usually wash my hair just 1-2 times a week and I couldn't maintain this habit without this product! It keeps my hair hydrated & I feel like it reactivates product I've used prior days. You just won't fully understand until you use it yourself!! Also LIFE HACK for those with bangs: instead of wetting your bangs with water to blow dry on days you don't wash use this spray instead!! It will give your bangs a nice boost & shine :)
Kristine R.
Boise, ID
I love this product so much! It is a great hair primer and detangler in one. Without weighing her down, detanglers and evens out the hair follicles so any product you put over it goes on evenly. I have ultrafine, fragile hair. So, I have to use products that won't leave my hair down but will still protect from heat styling. Bumble's prep spray does the trick!
Sinjin P.
I could not say enough great things about it. It goes on light and dries up quickly which is nice! It softens my hair and can be used as a detangler. For 8 dollars this was amazing. Would buy again

(ALSO IT SMELLS SO GOOD)
Miriam B.
I have fine, color treated, damaged hair, and this hair treatment is fantastic! It has an amazing scent and doesn't weigh my hair down. It really does help keep my hair soft and smooth. I use it after towel drying my hair before adding other products. I highly recommend this spray for anyone with damaged hair.
Rachel L.
Algonquin, IL
I use this every day after the shower before I blow dry my hair. It makes it so easy to comb through my hair. I would go crazy if I didn't have it. I really want to try the other products in the bumble and bumble hair line as I've had such a good experience with this one.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
I absolutely love b&b! Such a great company, every single one of their products are top quality, and serve their purpose. This product is one of my favorites in particular, and it has a great smell to it as well.
Taylor T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lovely spray for right out of the shower. Preps my hair for styling and blow drying. I use this with the bb repair blow dry cream. It helps protect my sensitive hair, especially after getting a balayage.
Deven S.
Obsesssed. This is probably the one thing I MUST not run out of. I don't do much to my hair or style it very often, but this gives it life and moisture and elasticity with a few sprays.

I have probably bought dozens of bottles and will
Continue to buy more. I usually buy direct from
Bumble when they do 20% off and freebies, or from
Sephora when they're doing a good promo or a sample I'm dying to try out.

Also I love the smell I think it's fresh, light, not too floral or
Sweet. I keep a travel size bottle in my purse, car, and gym bag 😁😁
Tiffany H.
Spanish Fort, AL
I use this every day. I'm a huge fan of bumble and bumble and this is the first thing I put on my hair after getting out of the shower. No sticky residue, just soft and silky hair!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Bumble and Bumbles Hairdressers invisible oil protective primer really does the job. My hair is thick but fine and curly so it takes time for the hair underneath to get dry which sometimes fries the hair on top. This protects my hair even when I use a straitening iron.
Larissa I.
So you use this on dry or damp hair/before styling? Definitely curious, and wanting to try it!
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Umm where can i purchaced these product
Andrea O.
Barranquilla
The best product! Is good?
Andrea O.
Barranquilla
The best product! Is good?