BEARPAW Women's Emma Tall 612-W Boot [Chocolate, 7 B(M) US] uploaded by Karen C.BEARPAW Women's Emma Tall 612-W Boot [Chocolate, 7 B(M) US] uploaded by Chelsie H.

BY BEARPAW

• Favorite shoe brand or shoe BEARPAW Women's Emma Tall 612...1 Answers
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were some of my favorite boots! So easy to throw on with any casual outfit! I found they were mostly waterproof when sprayed with a waterproofing spray. I have had several pairs of these over the years. I repurchase them almost every year for the last few years! They keep my feet so warm in these crazy PA winters.
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
I read a lot of reviews before buying this boots. However, I completed regret it, they broke 1 week after I bought. They are every uncomfortable, doesn’t have resistance to the snow. Lastly, they deformed pretty quick. A wasted of money.
Jesse G.
Dyer
Love these boots!! They are very comfortable and fashionable! They are good during the winter time they keep you’re feet very warm. I like wearing them with long thick socks 🧦 cause my feet are always hurting and extra cold during the winter time. Because I have arthritis in my feet.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I love these boots. They are cheaper than UGGs but just as warm. They only last me for one winter though so I gave to buy a new pair each year. But I live in NYC so that's probably why!
Tabatha R.
Oswego, NY
I have wanted these for such a long time. I decided that I was gonna grab a pair while shopping the deals this year. So happy that I did! They are so comfy and feel amazing on my feet! The quality of them seem well worth the money!
Mary S.
I actually have these in the grey and love them. Real sheep shearling and so soft and warm!
I sprayed mine to make sure they didn’t water spot or leak and have had no issues. Why buy a more expensive
Brand when these are the real deal and so cute?
Alexis E.
I really like these boots. They keep my feet nice and warm on cold winter days. The only reason I gave them four stars instead of five is because I didn't like how tall they were. I wish i I would've gotten the short ones.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
You get what you pay for & these are well worth the $89.00 average price ive seen them as low as $49.00 they do keep your feet warm they are real suede leather (like uggs) & sheepskin but they are not as plush as my uggs but still great ( I have both uggs & bearpaws) these are good quality to me they are very close in quality compared to uggs but the foot bed is not as plush or comfy as uggs. but still comfy. Overall these are half the price as close as you can get to uggs look the same & almost feel the same & a lot more affordable
Shaunice L.
I've bought about four pairs of these boots and wear them to death. All year round, I take them camping, sledding, school, you name it. So affordable and so comfy. They are warm and after you break them in, easy to slip in and out of.
Kelly t.
Cullman, AL
I love these boots. Super warm and cozy, I own the tall uggs from Ugg Australia as well and I actually prefer these over them. The bear paw boots hold their round shape around the foot longer and feel like they are made better.