Bearpaw Emma Short Boot - Women's Hickory, 9.0 uploaded by Jc C.Bearpaw Emma Short Boot - Women's Hickory, 9.0 uploaded by Ashley S.Bearpaw Emma Short Boot - Women's Hickory, 9.0 uploaded by Savannah L.

BY BEARPAW

You have the new hoody and those great designer jeans you found at a second-hand shop; round out your look with Bearpaw Women's Emma Short Boot. This boot's shorter shaft height (8 inches) means it works well with anything from your favorite skinny jeans to a kicky skirt. The boot's sheepskin-wool lining and sheepskin footbed provide wicking, breathable warmth, and the rubber sole offers great grip, cushioning, and durability. see more...

• How long have these boots lasted for everyone else? Mine last 3 y...1 Answers
  • Are these boots similar to Uggs? How is the quality? 3 Answers
  • I want to get a pair of these but I've seen reviews and complaint...3 Answers
Priscilla G.
I am not a size nine, but I really love these boots. I honestly love these boots more than UGGs . They have lasted me for over 5 heavy winters and are still standing strong with so much life left. They keep my feet so warm and do not get wet easily. I love how they are affordable and I will continue to buy when these finally come to an end. Highly recommend!!
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
I love bear paw! They are super comfy and very warm. Obviously great for winter. I love that they aren’t too expensive, like uggs. So for budget friendly people, these are perfect! I buy these mostly when they go on sale. But I would definitely buy them again
Melette A.
Rio Rancho
I love my bearpaw [product:bearpaw-emma-short-boot---women's-hickory,-9.0]! They are so comfortable and warm. I don't wear socks because that's how warm they are. I have four pairs of these. I bought my first two pair three years ago and they still look brand new. I take very good care of my shoes and wear these in the fall and winter months. I started buying these after I bought a pair of Eggs for $250 and they only lasted 1 year and they ripped at the seam. That gave me a bad taste in my mouth about UGGs and I will only buy Bearpaws from now on! Much better quality for a much better price!
Jc C.
Cheverly, MD
hey I just got the chestnut classic men Uggs boots and they are to just confy but they are so warm. every time I wear them everyone tells me that they love my boots, apparently they are very popular . hands down! best item for Fall
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I see girls and ladies wearing these everywhere just like UGGS. Same style, expensive than the average boot but cheaper than UGG lol. I told hubby I want these for Christmas so let's see what happens!
Alexis W.
Oceana
I got these boots for Christmas and I love them! They are so comfortable and the fur on the inside is so soft. They keep my feet warm and unlike some other snow boots, the inside doesn’t get wet when I have to walk through the snow. I recommend these!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love these boots so much. I bought mine in 2015 at Macy's & they were on sale. They still keep my feet warm, too warm sometimes. They're not heavily creased. They still look brand new. I would definitely recommend these they are so comfortable!
Brittany B.
Mine have lasted two years! Comfortable and warm. Could be more weather proof. Get wet easily and it shows on color of boots. Very flat soles. Fairly cheap! Want again! Maybe Santa will see this!!!!!!!!!
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
I got these in the summer months hoping they would come in handy if it ever got cold (you never know here in Texas lol). It has started snowing here, and these keep my feet both warm AND dry during snow, rain, etc. which I love! I highly recommend these. These fit perfectly on me even though I have big calves. I definitely recommend them for the colder months!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
This is what happens when you don't water proof your boots for winter and constantly have little kids stepping and standing on your feet.😒 But I still love these boots. They are so affordable and so soft and comfortable. My husband buys me a different pair every year. I love them!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Are these boots similar to Uggs? How is the quality?
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
I want to get a pair of these but I've seen reviews and complaints of where the fabric and sole split apart. I am not rough with my shoes, and I only plan on wearing them in the dry cold winters. Has anyone ever had any pair that has done this? If anyone has had a pair can you tell me how long they've lasted you? And where you got them?
Ellie B.
How long have these boots lasted for everyone else? Mine last 3 year is great condition before it was time to upgrade