BY BEARDED SOLDIER #47 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Bearded soldier beard butter was designed to groom, nourish and moisturize not only your beard but also your skin. Our beard butter will put an end to that itchy beard we are all so familiar with. Step 2 in obtaining your best beard possible. see more...

Chris W.
Davenport
This product is a good product makes your beard nice and shiny and not dry.and i work in a freezer and i do not have a problem with it being dry.
Alexander Z.
Queen Creek, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Bearded Soldier Beard Butter General's Blend, 3 oz more...
Got this as a gift last year during #NoShaveNovember and it made my November much more enjoyable as my beard got longer and scruffier.
Michael V.
Peoria
Works great lasts all day leaves a great shiny look and feels nice and smooth great product definitely recommend.
Matt W.
Cantonment, FL
Wonderful makes it as right as rain.need a good beard boost or just kinda dry and scratchy look no further.
Austin C.
Helps smooth out my rough beard. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good fix. 5/5.
Richard G.
This product really touched my souls beacause its efficiency. We all know thay grooming is very important for men and this item not only made me feel comfortable with my body but also gave me a happy beard.
Aljazi D.
dubai
Review for: Bearded Soldier Beard Butter General's Blend, 8 oz more...
This is the first thing i put on after my shower. If you have a thick rough beard, this is the best product to use. Its soo easy to use! It makes your beard smooth and smells really good 👍🏽👍🏽
Mauricio S.
ibague
Excellent product, i like my face the content because can use with tranquility and too my brothe love same.
Darren H.
Wolverhamptom, West Midlands
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Bearded Soldier Beard Butter General's Blend, 3 oz more...
Iv used this product several times and it does the job. It smells good to. Will be using again