Beard Guyz Beard Oil 25

A blend of oils guaranteed to soften and nourish your manly beard, with 25 natural oils and butters that will feed your face grow your facial hair. That's why Beard Guyz was created! This complete line of natural beard care products clean, condition, moisturize and help groom your beard, while caring for your skin. Each product was created using specific oils, butters and extracts that provide exceptional benefits for facial hair and skin. All Beard Guyz products are made from nature's finest ingredients, with many being organic, and were chosen for their.

How is this? Is it worth getting?
Is this product toxic to cats or dogs?
Does this make my skin dry?
Start your review of Beard Guyz Beard Oil 25!
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This beard oil is nice and doesn’t leave your beard feeling greasy. It gives it a nice shine and makes it soft.
Matan K.
Fair Lawn
Made my beard and the skin beneath it soft, smooth, and comfortable to have on my face.
Austin T.
De Queen
It lubricates my beard and prevents tangles and snags, but I don't like the fragrance. I'm just using up the bottle I currently have so as not to waste it.
Karrie  H.
Canton, IL
I love when my husband puts this in his beard!! I wish he would use it daily but ya know he's a construction man... I think it smells beautiful and makes me wanna snuggle...lol
Gabriela S.
Bronx, NY
Ladies use this!! I bought this for my boyfriend at my job (because hes been asking for something for his beard...), and than I read the ingredient 😮 Almost every essential oil you could want!!! He just got jacked, and I just fell in love!!
Chris F.
Moisturizes, conditions, and add just enough shine to drive the ladies wild. This belongs in your medicine cabinet.
Shaneequa  P.
Newark, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
The hubby really likes this oil. It has a nice scent, subtle yet manly but not Douchy. It helps keep his beard smooth and soft, and helps with keeping it tangled free. Absorbs well and doesn't leave him greasy. It's priced well and with it, especially after a trim.
Joshua B.
Glendale, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I personally have never used this product but if I did I'm sure it would be effective in oiling my facial hair.
Sam D.
Bryant, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
Works well and smells good to. Definitely would recommend this product to a friend or family member
George  V.
Nazareth, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Tried this recently but very pricey in my opinion . It does work well . Again, cons would be to make it a little more affordable . Other than that I recommend it to other guys with everyday beards :-) !!!