BY BEARD GUYZ #68 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

With Grotein 20 Helps to thicken & grow facial hair Provides an extra boost to start or maintain a thick, healthy beard. The serum's proprietary blend of 20 proteins, peptides, extracts and oils helps feed growing follicles and moisturizes the skin underneath, while working to fill in patchy areas and enhance your beard's natural shine. Not tested on animals. Made in USA see more...

Nikolai V.
I'm a trans guy and I started using this to encourage beard growth. It definitely helps my face from drying out and it smells great. It's still too soon to tell about growth, but it's helped keep what hair I do have supple and soft! Not bad for the price, and I'm satisfied with it thus far!
Zack N.
This product is pretty good. It allows me to manage my beard better and helps it stay nice and moisturized and not dry and all over the place. I have used it consecutively enough to tell if it helps my beard grow yet, but it definitely helps it stay nice and healthy!
Devyn W.
Chandler
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great product best used for when you have a busy day or do work outside and don’t have time to do much to your beard just put it on before bed and I made it a routine saw a difference the beard was getting thicker and more full not a transparent!!
Noah F.
College Park
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It really works! A lot of products claim that they work but this one really works. It made my beard grow fuller in less than a week. I use this all the time. Great product!
Thomas W.
sedalia,mo
Honestly i didn't think that this product was going to do anything but it proved me completely wrong. This process they have came out involving this has worked very well.
Luis G.
Good product helps alot makes my face smooth aswell as helps my beard grow and provides it to be healthy and nice and shaped
Juan P.
Miami
Smells great. Not oily and actually helps grow your beard out. Super inexpensive best bang for your buck in my opinion
Shawn R.
I use this all the time, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new beard treatment! Great product!
Michael V.
Peoria
I have seen a good improvement on growth since I started using this product. My beard looks and feels good. Thanks
Dustin M.
Calgary
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Sometimes we don't have that full beard like we see in ads, this serum helps promote solid growth. Use it at night and vowr time you'll notice the results.