BEARD GUYZ® Beard Nighttime Growth Serum uploaded by Justin J.

BY BEARD GUYZ

With Grotein 20
Helps to thicken & grow facial hair
Provides an extra boost to start or maintain a thick, healthy beard. The serum's proprietary blend of 20 proteins, peptides, extracts and oils helps feed growing follicles and moisturizes the skin underneath, while working to fill in patchy areas and enhance your beard's natural shine. Not tested on animals.

Made in USA

After washing with Beard Guyz Daily Wash 35, towel dry your beard and face. Apply 3-5 drops to your fingertips. Rub your fingertips together and massage the serum into desired growth areas for 20-30 seconds. Allow area to dry completely without touching. May be applied twice a day. © Universal Beauty Products, Inc.
Warnings
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with warm water immediately. Keep away from heat or open flames.

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pisum Sativum Sprout Extract (Pea), Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Morus Alba Bark Extract (Mulberry), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract (Lemon), Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract (Lavender), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Kelp), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Arginine, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance

Justin J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Thanks so much for the update and for the record I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to you about it when I get home from work until the end of the day I was in the shower and then I'll be home to get my stuff together and head over to the gym and then I will send you the link to the video is too much for me to do it now and will be back in the office on the way home from the gym and then I will send you the link to the video is too much for me to do it now and will be back in the office on the way home from the gym and then I will send you the link to the video is too much for me to pick me up and didn't have any tattoos anymore but if not then I'll head to be in a good idea but it will have bff to the hospital for you today after I get back from lunch I love the bright and I want me know what works greatost you have to go in the hospital so I'll just be careful you want you could send it to her breathing treatment is the best time I have.
Zack N.
This product is pretty good. It allows me to manage my beard better and helps it stay nice and moisturized and not dry and all over the place. I have used it consecutively enough to tell if it helps my beard grow yet, but it definitely helps it stay nice and healthy!
member-54762
Solid beard oil. Doesn’t leave any type of residue on my skin like other name brand products of the sort do. Also doesn’t leave my bard feeling too greasy. It’s worth the price and I would recommend this to anyone with a beard
Noah F.
College Park
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It really works! A lot of products claim that they work but this one really works. It made my beard grow fuller in less than a week. I use this all the time. Great product!
Nikolai V.
I'm a trans guy and I started using this to encourage beard growth. It definitely helps my face from drying out and it smells great. It's still too soon to tell about growth, but it's helped keep what hair I do have supple and soft! Not bad for the price, and I'm satisfied with it thus far!
Devyn W.
Chandler
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great product best used for when you have a busy day or do work outside and don’t have time to do much to your beard just put it on before bed and I made it a routine saw a difference the beard was getting thicker and more full not a transparent!!
Sergio B.
Plainfield , IL
I bought this drops for my beard and guess what? Nothing change To be honest I feel this thing didn’t help me at all, but every person is different maybe is just me.
Thomas W.
Sedalia, MO
Honestly i didn't think that this product was going to do anything but it proved me completely wrong. This process they have came out involving this has worked very well.
Rocco D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing, I use this daily or weekly and I love this product, I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and can really see the difference. This product is very effective, would definitely buy again.
Cody M.
Very awsome product i would apply after getting outof the shower, waking up in the morning my beard would not be matted up or feeling greasy from the product.

Walmart