BY BEARD GUYZ #15 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

With Grotein 20 Helps promote thicker & fuller beards Created to help you grow fuller and thicker facial hair. Moisturize and condition your beard with our proprietary blend of 20 natural extracts, oils, including mango and cocoa butters and coconut and castor oils. This product absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue to help complete any beard grower's routine. Made in USA

Buy on Jet.com*
Robert H.
Austin, TX
 I have been using this product for about three weeks and I have been very impressed with the results. It’s left my beer with a very soft texture as well as improve the overall growth. Plus my wife loves the smell!  I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to improve their beard looks & health.
Petros B.
skokie
I was recommended to try this for growth on patches of no hair on my beard. I saw a difference but not significant like most say. And the smell is not so pleasant either. However it could work for a lot of people who can’t grow a beard at all. My problem was small regarding no hair In one spot.
Michael R.
North Bergen
Really bright growth and depth to my beard. This product leaves my beard soft, healthy, and my skin is never irritated from this product which is something i have experienced in the past with other products
Jason R.
Washington, PA
This is a great product. It really does work well. I use this product at least twice an week on my straight brown/gray hair and it adds a lot of fullness and works well. I’d recommend this beard butter.
Nicole B.
Knoxville
The beard butter was great super smooth did not leave my beard Gresse it also will last you a long time if you use it right small dime size amount will go a long way
Ty C.
Brenham
I really need to pick some more of this up for myself because when I did use it I did see some additional growth happening where I can grow facial hair. Not a cure for patchy spots but helps out everywhere there is already hair.
Cory S.
Hayesville, NC
My beard was patchy and looked awful now my beard is on its way to looking like a Vikings beard. I have way more confidence in myself now that my beard is growing in full and not all patchy like. My wife loves my beard
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Haven't tried too many beard balms. I've had a beard for years and now finally am trying different products. This seems to help. Increased growth and my beard is softer.
Shane A.
Gassville
I love this so much. The butter slides on smooth and make the hair soft and skilly smooth. It seem to last for a pretty good amount of time and also smells good.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I did like this product. I will purchase this again from this specific company. I would more than likely recommend this to other people as well.