Beard Guyz Beard Balm 25 for Fine to Medium Hair

by Beard Guyz

Blend of 25 conditioning butters, oils, and extracts creates the right balance of moisturizers and conditioners for medium/fine hair beards.

When is this applied to beard? Is it supposed to be put on while wet or dry? Also can this be used for hair?
Start your review of Beard Guyz Beard Balm 25 for Fine to Medium Hair!
Beard Guyz Beard Balm 25 for Fine to Medium Hair uploaded by Justin J.
We can go out and have a great time with the girls for the update I will be in a bit late this is my new ones for you today to be your husband CP for you today to get it out when she is ready and will let him stay home today after I get back from lunch I love the pictures fit the criteria to the hospital to have the kids clothes for a bit then I'll head home to see you soon too much of an amazing job but I'm going to have to get back from my way back now to go in to be your husband CP for you today to go in to go back from a long as soon I will let him stay home today to make you aware..
Evanston
I bought this from my local Walgreens store and loved it from the start.Great smell and goes on beard really nice.I love how it brings out the shine in my beard and doesn't require a lot to do so.Also makes my beard soft and easy to comb through. What's also cool is this product was made in a town not to far from where I live in Evanston, so it's a local brand.Have got to try more of there products and will be in the near future.Get your hand on there stuff you won't be disappointed.
Mastic Beach
Very good if you have a beard and wanna maintain a healthy beard it’s very affordable and great product that has all natural ingredients doesn’t make your beard dry and has very good scents also I would recommend it to anyone who takes pride in they’re beard
Sensitive
flushing
I love all the products that they have but the top ones I use daily is the oil and the balm. I use these products daily and it’s easy to use. I use the shampoo at the end of the day and I would love to buy these products every time I’m out.
Parma, MI
Beard Guyz Beard Balm 25 for Fine to Medium Hair uploaded by Diana R.
Easy faint smell, not overpowering just the right texture to keep a well groomed beard. Had to buy it for my husband as he wants to grow it out, may as well do it properly!
Dearborn
I love this stuff whole heartedly! It helps manage my beard in the months I keep it longer. It smells good and helps keeps stray hairs in place. Absolutely love it and recommend it to all my bearded friends out there.
Chicago
It is a really good product. Has a nice smell and it leaves your beard really smooth. I use it every day after taking a shower. The only thing and it leaves your beard a bit greasy for like 30 minutes.
Chandler
Definitely a great product best I’ve had looks great and smells great for an all day hold that isn’t annoying I would definitely recommend this product and best product out there
Love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and love it and
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I got thia for my hubby. His beard was al2ays getting tangle and someof the hairs would ingrown so i got him this and it works amazingly also it smells really good.