Beard Guyz Beard Balm 25 For Coarse Hair uploaded by Jayde Q.Beard Guyz Beard Balm 25 For Coarse Hair uploaded by Heather H.Beard Guyz Beard Balm 25 For Coarse Hair uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY BEARD GUYZ #6 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Elias B.
Chicago
It is the perfect balm for my beard. I use it every day and so far I’m happy with the result. It takes a bit until the oily sensation disappears but overall it is a great product. The perfect companion if you want to keep your beard on point.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Better that oil
The product itself is very good quality. Was a bit sceptical at first cause I hadn't used a balm before but the reason for trying this was because I don't like the oil on my beard. It leaves it too shiny. This product can be used with and oil if you want too help keep your beard in top condition but I feel this product alone does enough. This is for those want to help and keep there beard in good condition without the shine that comes from oil.
Ty C.
Brenham
This product left my facial hair feeling mpre smooth and allowed me to get it to stick down rather then it just growing in the different crazy direction that it does sometimes.
Cory S.
Hayesville, NC
Absolutely freaking awesome my beard was all dry and itchy all the time now my beard is full think and so freaking soft it hasn’t itched since I’ve started using this product I am very pleased with this company
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
I just recently bought this to try it out. I’ve used it a few times, and I’m starting to notice a difference. It’s easy to apply, but I’m not sure if I’m using enough or too much. I’ve forgot that it’s in when touching my beard later in the day, but not too much residue I suppose.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
My husband loves this stuff! It had made such a difference in the texture of his beard. It truly does soften and condition over time. Within 3 days of using you can see and feel the difference in his beard. I love that it's so soft and manageable. It doesn't smell gross either. It's light and pleasant and doesn't irritate his skin
Heather H.
My husband has started using this now that he's keeping his facial hair longer, and he loves it. It keeps the hair softer, more manageable, and has a nice scent without being overpowering. It's not too expensive, it's easy to find at the stores where we shop, and he'd definitely recommend it.
Jayde Q.
Before my boyfriend had to shave his gorgeous beard for work, he used this religiously and loved it. I particularly loved the smell and his beard was nice and soft. Oh how I miss his beard!!
Justin M.
Moisture was what I️ was looking for when I️ came across this product and moisture was what I️ got. No more dryness and brittleness for me and I️ love it it.