BY BEARD BALM #74 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Beard Balm is what you need to grow a beard. All-natural, leave-in conditioner formulated to stop split ends, tangles, broken hairs and dry, flaky skin. It works for all varieties of beard hairs and is great for every length and stage of growth.

Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Beard Balm Heavy Duty Is one of the only products for men that I really like. My fiancee started growing a beard about 3years ago. We went through every brand out there. But most only smell good but did nothing, others dried his skin badly, then there were the expensive ones that only provide a good presentation and name. Beard Balm Heavy Duty is made with natural products and didn't dried out his skin. It even helps with patchy parts...not to mention it smells so good and don't break the wallet!
Khayree N.
Lavergne
I use to just grow facial hair and think nothing of it until one day my wife was like you should do your beard like I do my hair. So I started shampooing and conditioning and later found this beard Balm. It allows me to manage the wild hairs and tame them and also gives it a fresh smell!
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I got this for my husband and he used it for a while. He said it wasn't bad but not to get it again. I think he just prefers his beard to be natural. He probably just couldn't get used to it. Idk he's weird.
Kessa D.
Green Bay, WI
I got this for my fiancé, who has no trouble growing a beard but I wanted him to have a soft feel and great smell! It does smell great and made his beard less coarse although I think it is fake advertising saying it makes your beard grow. We saw no increase or a fuller beard.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Beard Balm is a great product for any man wanting a fuller beard! My husband has been using it and his beard is filling in and growing more evenly than ever! If you love a bearded man but your mans is lacking grab him some beard balm!
Mariela A.
Bayville,NJ
My husband has always wanted to grow his beard after leaving the corps so he did... after going thru massive amounts of stress he develop bald spots in his face so we decided to try anything to put on his face to make it grow back and we fell upon this product... his facial hair is very thick now.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
This Beard Balm is good for any type of facial hair texture. I think a friend of mine have this brand and he said it works good. It makes his beard soft and shiny.
Liz H.
Washington, DC
Love the smell! My boyfriend uses this on his beard and it really helped soften it up during the usual scratchy growing out phase.
Nermal X.
Pretty good! Feels great to use! Great value product! I’d say the price is just right! It smells amazing and is really enjoyable to apply. The packaging is top notch, I would 100% recommend this to someone with a beard!
michael g.
BAKERSFIELD
ive been meaning to try this out any need-to-things i should take not of before purchasing?
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
I am looking for a beard balm for my husband. One that works good and is inexpensive. Also, what is beard balm supposed to actually do?
Jina H.
Houma, LA
Does this make the beard "oily" and/or sticky? What is the scent like?