BY BEAR WOW LIPGLOSS

Peel away lip gloss that is long lasting up to 10 hours see more...

• I just ordered a few of these since they're super cheap! I've nev...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this. While it is visible and does work. You HAVE to use a lip scrub or you will get an ombre effect. Always do the outer edge of lips before the inner parts which tend to be chapped and will stain darker. It's a weird process and results are varried. I put mine on yesterday and didn't wash it off and it is still there today after sleep.
Brittany F.
wilmington, NC
Pretty awesome product! Really love the strain Bc my husband doesn't like the feeling of lip gloss/ lip stick so this is awesome Bc I can have the color I want and still kiss my husband! Love it!! I will definitely being buying more!!
Shauna M.
I'm a person that just loves anything that has to do with lips. Whether liquid lipsticks to chapsticks. I love them all, this product here is a must buy. And isn't the name of this lip gloss just the cutest?!!✨
This lipstick is a great lipstick is a matte color is great it Love it. The special is that wen dry can be disengaged and is a less potent i Moré beutiful color😘
Andrea F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are super easy to apply, colors are filled up to 5 hours no matter if I eat, or some kissed, the color is not very intense which makes it perfect for every day, the presentation is very nice and feminine, container is very useful for the application.
Christelle L.
St-jerome
Worst lipstick ever.

It's a peel off lip stain. You're supposed to let it dry and remove the coat by peeling it.

Not only was it barely visible, but it also hurt my lips since it dried them.

Pure garbage.

Francesca G.
I just ordered a few of these since they're super cheap! I've never tried any type of peel-away lip color. Any advice or recommendations on how to get best results? Also, how long do these wear/waterproof? Going on a vacation soon where I'll be at the beach most of the time so they seem like they'd be a great option just to have a little color on the lips!