Bear Paws Soft Granola - Chocolate Chip

Portable and peanut free, these tasty cookies are the perfect lunchbox snack!

• Deliciously wholesome Bear Paws Soft Granola cookies are Made Better with:
    • Only 6g of sugar per cookie
    • No artificial colours or flavours
    • Made with Whole Grains including oats, and quinoa
    • Real milk chocolate chips

How many of you receive voxboxes later than expected?
How does this taste and is it healthy?
Do you love the mix of granola and chocolat chips?
Start your review of Bear Paws Soft Granola - Chocolate Chip!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
Bear Paws Soft Granola - Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sarah P.
We love Bear Paws at our house. Each kiddo has their favourite so I would love to see a variety box at my stores (so those exist?)! The youngest two love the chocolate chip kind. It’s like a softer granola bar so it’s easier for tiny mouths (with tiny teeth) to eat. It tastes good for mamas on the go too! (Don’t tell me you don’t sneak your little ones snacks!) I received this product free to try. All reviews are my own (and we had 6 boxes of these in the cupboard so could have just reviewed any of those too!) Bear Paws Soft Granola - Chocolate Chip
2 years agoVirden, MB
I'm happy this is a product that can be sent to school safely as it doesn't have any contact with peanut products.  My little one loved these (as did his dad :) ), and they didn't last long at all!  I didn't like them myself, but I do most of the baking in the house and i'm not a fan of most pre-packaged products like this.   I would reccommend them though as my reasons for not caring for the taste don't matter in the whole of it lol.
5 months agoNorth york, ON
My kids love this treat! Its perfectly soft and chewy at the same time! The small chocolate bits is good sweet and not overly sweet. I like to snack on it sometimes also Lol ! The packaging is cute and I usually pack this for my sons lunch too !
2 years ago
My kids enjoy eatingthese . And they really like this flavor. It's a super easy quick breakfast for when you don't have a lot of time. They also eat them for a snack too they are soft enough that my youngest son was eating them when he was a year-and-a-half-old.
a year agoPoulan
we love bear paws this is the best my kids love it I even sneak a little treat late at night its also softer so its easier for my kids to chew  who needs a diet it has grains we love this pouduct it is also esier to get it off this site this is a super great prouduct.
2 years agoCambridge, ON
My kids love Bear Paws already and they loved this flavour too. They don't eat a lot of treats but they can usually take something special a couple of times a week and Bear Paws is one of the few treats I buy for them. Even though there is still some sugar in these, I like that the first ingredients are oats and quinoa. Plus they're fine to add into their lunch boxes since they're peanut free and school safe. Individually wrapped makes them easy to grab too. Two thumbs up from both my kiddos.
2 years agoPhoenix , AZ
Bear Paws Soft Granola - Chocolate Chip uploaded by Naz M.
I have never had any bear paws before this was the first time and i have to tell you its good. Its not a healty snack but it defiantly has some good ingredients such as whole grain and quinoa. I will probably buy them as a cheat day snack for myself.
2 years agoBrampton, ON
My son loves Bear Paws and is this is now a staple in his lunch box for snacks! He's started taking an extra one to share with his friends. This is healthy snack, it's comparably priced and in a brand that the kids already recognize. This would be very easy for our household to switch into.  Thank you for letting us try this sample for free - it will definitely be purchased on our next shopping trip!
2 years agoHamilton, ON
Bear Paws Soft Granola - Chocolate Chip uploaded by Suzanne Z.
Thank you Influenster for letting me review this product for free! My daughter loved BearPaws before this but never tried the soft granola one. She ate two right away!! Thier the perfect snack to add to her lunch or after school. I already bought another box!! My daughter thanks you!
2 years agoCoquitlam, BC
Until now my son only liked the Chocolate Chip Bear Paw, we had tried Banana Bread, Chocolate, Scare Paws and the Apple ones and none of them got his stamp of approval until now. The Soft Granola Bear Paw is now being requested instead of his daily Chocolate Chip Paw. Please put these in a Family size box and sell them at Costco