BY BEAR NAKED

Bearly Processed & Utterly Naked Ingredients 100% Pure and Natural Inspired by our signature granola Chocolate Chips + Cocoa 10g Whole Grains No artificial flavors No cholesterol No hydrogenated oils No high fructose corn syrup No artificial preservatives 0g Trans fat Get Bear Naked™ It s Completely Natural! 8 indulgent cookies Net Wt 8.5 oz Bear Naked is a partner of Terracycle: Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose see more...

• How do these taste? Are they healthy compared to other co...2 Answers
  • "How can you go wrong with Bear Naked?!" in 1 review
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
These were listed as "new" product at our local PX! Let me tell you, these are delicious! They taste wonderful and truthfully are easy to toss in my purse for a quick snack on the go!
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
I got these on clearance and they're really delicious! I prefer the granola and berry flavor but these chocolate ones are delicious too. Soft and sweet and just as they should be!
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
These are delicious and a great alternative to traditional cookies that are full of preservatives and additives. My children love these and they don't last long in my house.
Gabby A.
Stuttgart, AR
I love these cookies so much, but I have to give them a B because although they're good, they're horrible for you if you eat as many as I do. Haha
Sarah J.
What else to say but yum. Bare Naked already has fantastic products. Add some chocolate cookies with their granola and you have a heavenly snack.
Lizzy T.
These taste so great! I could eat them all day! They are great because they taste so good and fill you up so you don't have to eat as much!
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I love granola cookies and especially love these because they are not strong cinnamon flavored like most granola cookies.
This granola is amazing. Great flavor. They have many different flavors to choose from. I would not buy anything else.
Rachel P.
Delicious. I don't buy them often because I can't always find them, but when I have them they are gone quickly.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
These are a yummy, healthy snack! How can you go wrong with Bear Naked?! So good, and pretty guilt-free too!
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
How do these taste? Are they healthy compared to other cookies?