BY BEAR NAKED

Bearly Processed & Utterly Naked Ingredients 100% Pure and Natural Inspired by our signature granola Chocolate Chips + Cocoa 10g Whole Grains No artificial flavors No cholesterol No hydrogenated oils No high fructose corn syrup No artificial preservatives 0g Trans fat Get Bear Naked™ It s Completely Natural! 8 indulgent cookies Net Wt 8.5 oz Bear Naked is a partner of Terracycle: Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose see more...

• How do these taste? Are they healthy compared to other cookies?2 Answers
  • "How can you go wrong with Bear Naked?!" in 1 review
This granola is amazing. Great flavor. They have many different flavors to choose from. I would not buy anything else.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
These are honestly really good, they are very chocolatey and rich in flavor, they are also very thick
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
These are a yummy, healthy snack! How can you go wrong with Bear Naked?! So good, and pretty guilt-free too!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Delicious. I don't buy them often because I can't always find them, but when I have them they are gone quickly.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Foodie Expert
These were listed as "new" product at our local PX! Let me tell you, these are delicious! They taste wonderful and truthfully are easy to toss in my purse for a quick snack on the go!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I love granola cookies and especially love these because they are not strong cinnamon flavored like most granola cookies.
Bee J.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Foodie Expert
I got these on clearance and they're really delicious! I prefer the granola and berry flavor but these chocolate ones are delicious too. Soft and sweet and just as they should be!
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Stuttgart, AR
I love these cookies so much, but I have to give them a B because although they're good, they're horrible for you if you eat as many as I do. Haha
Alice R.
Alice R.
These look soooooo good!! wish i can go buy some!! they look perfect for a snack when your not home!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
These are delicious and a great alternative to traditional cookies that are full of preservatives and additives. My children love these and they don't last long in my house.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
How do these taste? Are they healthy compared to other cookies?