BY BEAR NAKED #43 in Granola & Muesli

Bearly processed granola. Naturally flavored. see more...

Bear Naked® Sea Salt Caramel Apple Granola
  • "It was really good could use a little bit more caramel I wish the bad was zip lock to add a little bit to yogurt at a time or to have as an all day snack" in 2 reviews
  • "Its really good on ice cream or right out of the bag for a healthy snack Delicious!" in 2 reviews
  • "I ate the granola solo at first, and I would agree with the other reviews that it was a little salty.. however, the overall taste was pretty good mixed with the apple and caramel flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "I really loved it and I will defiantly look for it the next time I go grocery shopping." in 1 review
  • "It taste really good!" in 1 review
Raegan M.
Knoxville, TN
I'm not a huge fan of granola because sometimes it's way too bland and boring. Thankfully I tried Bear Naked's granola (free!) in my Blossom VoxBox from Influenster. This granola was so great, little bits of apple and caramel with sea salt thrown in, it was anything but boring. I decided I needed the 12 oz bag because there is so much granola in there, and it's so yummy and fresh tasting that I really am getting my bang for my buck. This is perfect for anyone who enjoys a light snack when hiking or needs a quick munch in the middle of class. Really enjoy it!
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
The sweet & salty is very strong, and I wasn't sure with that first little handful, but this was a really tasty snack.

Simple natural ingredients, about the size of a large handful. Perfect for a tide-you-over sweet snack or to top yogurt for a quick and easy breakfast. I would purchase it again, but maybe dilute it with a bit of plainer granola to extend it a bit and make the flavor a bit less intense.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I am an avid granola eater and I love Bear Naked; so I was excited to see this newer flavor. First, the salt with caramel thing was kind of strange to me with granola but it works so well! I just didn't enjoy it when I ate it in milk. There were chunks of what was like toffee, big apple chips and the subtle taste of salt which made it not too sweet. I'd recommend this to anyone who is into salted caramel for sure.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I received this product as a test sample to try and review.. I ate the granola solo at first, and I would agree with the other reviews that it was a little salty.. however, the overall taste was pretty good mixed with the apple and caramel flavors. I also decided to try mixing some of the granola with Yoplait very vanilla yogurt, and that was a SCORE! I would probably choose to eat this over many other snacks. I would say that the Caramel Apple is going to be my new favorite snack!
Joanna B.
Cape Coral, FL
I received this from Influenster, but I was already addicted to it before I received it!! I love that it is a healthy snack I love. I add fresh fruit on the bottom, Greek yogurt. And Baer Naked on top. I love pairing it this way! My mouth explodes with Sweet from the Caramel pieces, saltiness from the Sea salt, and Apple flavor! I love that it is a healthy snack for me that I love! #LiveBearNaked #Addicted #contest #InfluensterApp
Tori V.
Tillson, NY
I'm SO happy that influenster sent me the sea salt caramel apple granola adventure blend to try and give my opinion on! This is so delicious! I wouldn't have picked it out in the store, but now I'm hooked and planning to buy it on my next shopping trip! I'm eating it plain, but it would be fantastic with milk or yogurt! The dried apples and little hard bits of caramel have me reaching in to grab more! I would definitely recommend this!!
Bridget B.
First thought, “OMG soooo good!” This is very good and definitely going to be buying some more. It has granola, dried apple pieces, and what looks like dried caramal pieces. Appealing snack look and definitely a keeper. I bet this would be great on top of yogurt. I got this in my Blossom VoxBox #LiveBearNaked
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
This is so delicious. I like all the Bear Naked varieties, but this one is my favorite, and when I buy it I have to hide it, because the guys will eat it by the handful. It has wonderful caramelly flavor, but it isn't overly sweet either, and the apple flavor really shines. It's terrific as a topper for yogurt!
Jenna C.
Clarksville
I am not going to lie, I hate granola. A friend of mine from work promised this would change my mind. She was right. This is an absokutely delicious and healthy snack for people who are not "into" granola. It is a delicious alternative to other snack options that I don't feel guilty anout eating.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
This product came in my latest VoxBox, immediately knew it woild be a staple in our home. We have tried every flavor of granola now from bare naked, all of yhem are as great as the last. The caramel apple is very tasty, sweet from the caramel, but the granola makes the caramel not overpower your taste buds. Great product!
Chanel B.
Nottingham , MD
Would this be good on yogurt? And is the caramel on the apples or the granola? Or on both?
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
I have seen this on the #voxbox and I always ask myself if they are good in taste . Has anyone tried this before and where can I buy some ?
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Is this good?
Beth  G.
Crawfordsville, IN
What is your favorite flavor of this granola? (not sure i would be a big fan of this one :b )
Taylor T.
I have actually been looking for a good granola that would taste well with yogurt and fruit... Would this taste alright?