Bear Naked Real Nut Energy Bar Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter uploaded by Gemma R.

BY BEAR NAKED

Bear Naked® Real Nut Energy Bar Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.

8g protein.

100% Natural. see more...

Bear Naked Real Nut Energy Bar Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter

Start your review of Bear Naked Real Nut Energy Bar Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lexy J.
Delicious Nut bar by Bear Naked!
Very tasty and chocolatey
One of my go to energy bars if I miss breakfast!
maris d.
USA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are so delicious! You can't just have one! Very filling. Give long lasting energy as well. No sugar crash or cravings either.
Andrea H.
Plymouth, IN
Not like your typical energy bar. This isn't bland or hard as a rock. It has flavor, is soft and delicious. It's a tad on the dry side. But still has a great taste and is a great pick me up.
Nora C.
The first time I tried these was during a break at school. They sell these in my small bookstore and I fell in love. They are perfect when you need a quick snack during classes.
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
These are by far the BEST protein bars. I have tried many and I will always buy these first. They have 8g of protein which is also a plus. Even bought them to sell at our business.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best tasting healthy bars I've ever tasted. Tons of nuts! They have a great flavor and taste really fresh. Fairly low in calories for having so many nuts and they curb hunger for a long time.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
I had no idea how good these are! Grabbed some for my toddlers yesterday and they devoured them!
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
This is my go to snack that fits perfectly in my purse and or clutch! It beats eating 🍫🍩!
april t.
Taunton, MA
I just recently decided to try these because I NEED to have food on me at all times, you never know :) these bars are great. They do not taste like they are good for you even though you know they are. These are my MVP !! Bear naked makes a great product and helps to kill your hunger! So you aren't snacking badly!