BY BEAR NAKED

5g Protein All Natural Whole Grain Granola Peak Protein is a delicious, soft-baked blend of whole grain oats and tasty cranberries, packed with protein. Try it with yogurt, fresh fruit or just Bear Naked.® Bring It! That s what we did. We brought 50% more protein to the table than our traditional granolas. This way, you won t have to worry about where you ll get your strength from, just where it will take you. At Bear Naked, we believe true strength is seeing every finish line as the next starting point. So go ahead, set your sights a little higher... it s not important how far away your goal is- just that you re moving toward it. This is the granola that gets you there. Naturally Yours, Brendan + Kelly Live Bear Naked. Hug a Tree. Bear Naked has partnered with The National Arbor Day Foundation® to help preserve, rebuild and restore America s damaged national forests. see more...

• "For a store bought granola, this is a great one." in 1 review
Debra P.
I love granola, especially for the texture crunch with my yogurt and berries. Bear Naked granola if fairly healthy for a store brand, and a good alternative for when you're not making your own. The Peak Protein flavor appeals to be because it's not as sweet as others in the Bear Naked line. It's a bit nutty, a flavor I like with the taste of oats and cinnamon. This particular flavor of granola also offers an easy way to slightly increase my protein. (I'm a vegetarian, so I look for such things.) Like granola in general, there are a LOT of calories per serving (1/4 cup) and more sugar than I need. But I enjoy it in moderation because of its crunchy goodness. There's now a Honey Almond Protein version that I'm looking forward to trying. Those who are unused to eating foods with added soy protein should be warned: some people are sensitive to its aftertaste. I don't find it distracting.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
I love this stuff - great by itself and GREAT in yogurt. I think I prefer this to most brands. It has great ingredients and I can always find it at my local grocery store.
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i love using the granola cereal instead of basic granola in my dad's oatmeal cookies. he loves he tasty flavor- and i love knowing i can give him something special!
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
This is granola that I can feel good about putting into my body. I read the back and I know all of the ingredients. It's nutritionally sound and it's got great flavor. I love this stuff.
Megan H.
Waunakee, WI
My favorite granola. Decent price, and tastes really good for a store bought granola. Added protein is great, especially when it doesn't add a ton of calories. I really like the cinnamon flavored protein granola from Bear Naked as well.
Nikki M.
Prosper, TX
I love this granola. I put it in yogurt for a little extra crunch and flavor. Pricing is fair for the quality of the product. However, there are others out there that are cheaper.
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
My mom and I are Big fans of granola. When we saw this one at the grocery store we had to give it a try. We fell in love with it. It pairs great with anything that needs a little something extra. I put it on yogurt all the time!
Brittany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
For a store bought granola, this is a great one. It has flavor and doesn't go over the top with additives. This is always in our house when we are in a pinch and didn't have time to prep our own.
Taylor  P.
Great with a smoothie or on yogurt. I also put it on bread on top of a layer of peanut butter for a little snack. Adds a crunch and some protein to any snack.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
It's crunch, and alright. But it has a weird after taste or something, all I can suggest is to try it for yourself and see what you think