BY BEAR NAKED

Bearly Processed & Utterly Naked Ingredients Follow Your Heart! 100% pure and natural granola. Bear Naked Peak™ Flax Oats & Honey with blueberries is a delicious, soft-baked blend of whole grain oats, sweet blueberries and hearty flax - sweetened naturally with honey and finished with just a hint of lemon flavor. 320mg ALA omega-3s No artificial flavors No cholesterol No hydrogenated oils No high fructose corn syrup No artificial preservatives 0g Trans fat Flavor to the Max... Omegas From the Flax. If an active lifestyle is at the heart of your routine, then you know a healthy ticker is the most important piece of gear.  That s why when we set out to gather ingredients packed with beneficial Omega-3 s from ground and whole flax seeds for a delightfully crunchy texture and smooth, nutty flavor.  When pared with wildflower honey and sweet bluebe see more...

• "This is a great granola, very good flavor." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Littleton, CO
Foodie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this granola because it's super delicious and I love the honey flavoring on the granola. It tastes SO GOOD on strawberry yogurt, but I'm sure it tastes great on all types of yogurt! I don't like blueberries, so I usually pick them out of the granola and only put the oats on my yogurt, but if you like dried fruit, you'll probably love them. I never feel guilty eating that kind of breakfast because it's super healthy, and you should totally try this out if you like healthy breakfasts, especially yogurt. It's a nice way to spice up your boring yogurt, and it is SO GOOD!
Steph M.
River Falls, WI
Foodie Expert
Yummm, I really like the flavors and the ingredients, and it can be used many different ways. I even just snack on it plain out of the bag.
Jessica S.
Dunsmuir, CA
Foodie Expert
The best granola out there. Yum! So much flavor. There are several varieties and it'd fairly priced.
Essence L.
Bethesda , MD
I love Bear Naked granola. I like that it's all natural and the taste is good as well. It can be a bit pricey though. I love eating it with Greek yogurt.
Joan D.
Foodie Expert
I love that it is all natural. You do not feel guilty eating this product. It is also a decent price.
emily w.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This brand of granola is pretty good! It's nice and crunchy and goes well with yogurt or milk. I highly recommend.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
I really like Bear Naked granola. Not overly sweet and good ingredients. Still high in carbs, but good for long hikes.
Kendra C.
Bellingham, WA
Foodie Expert
My top choice for bought granola. It has a great crunch without being overly sweet or a ton of extra ingredients added in.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
I stumbled upon this in the store once and figured I should try it. It's a great snack on its own or mixed with some plain Greek yogurt.
Gabrielle F.
Love this brand especially for my granola needs! It isn't too rough on my gums like other granolas tend to be. I eat it as a snack when I run out of yogurt!