BY BEAR NAKED

Bearly Processed & Utterly Naked Ingredients Follow Your Heart! 100% pure and natural granola. Bear Naked Peak™ Flax Oats & Honey with blueberries is a delicious, soft-baked blend of whole grain oats, sweet blueberries and hearty flax - sweetened naturally with honey and finished with just a hint of lemon flavor. 320mg ALA omega-3s No artificial flavors No cholesterol No hydrogenated oils No high fructose corn syrup No artificial preservatives 0g Trans fat Flavor to the Max... Omegas From the Flax. If an active lifestyle is at the heart of your routine, then you know a healthy ticker is the most important piece of gear.  That s why when we set out to gather ingredients packed with beneficial Omega-3 s from ground and whole flax seeds for a delightfully crunchy texture and smooth, nutty flavor.  When pared with wildflower honey and sweet bluebe see more...

• "This is a great granola, very good flavor." in 1 review
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I'm always trying to find healthy and natural foods when planning my meals. I really enjoy this granola because it is a lot "cleaner" than other granolas. Another reason why I love it so much is because it includes Omega 3's which I try to include daily! Omega 3's are great to reduce inflammation and speed up recovery of your muscles. They are also amazing for brain function and health. I like to use this granola with a tablespoon of peanut butter, one cup of oats, a scoop of protein powder and a mashed banana. I blend it all up and spread flat on wax paper to make protein bars! so good!! This is an amazing mix-in for Greek yogurt for a nutritious snack!
Kayla H.
Littleton, CO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this granola because it's super delicious and I love the honey flavoring on the granola. It tastes SO GOOD on strawberry yogurt, but I'm sure it tastes great on all types of yogurt! I don't like blueberries, so I usually pick them out of the granola and only put the oats on my yogurt, but if you like dried fruit, you'll probably love them. I never feel guilty eating that kind of breakfast because it's super healthy, and you should totally try this out if you like healthy breakfasts, especially yogurt. It's a nice way to spice up your boring yogurt, and it is SO GOOD!
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Best granola in the business! I love this stuff so much whether its mixing it with more nuts and chocolate, throwing it is yogurt, or taking the bag to go it is a granola that is always tasty
Kara F.
Gillette, WY
This is a great granola, very good flavor. I especially enjoy the one that has almonds in it. I eat it with greek yogurt for breakfast. Also just good for a snack. You have to eat it pretty quickly or it gets stale though.
Kennie R.
Hands-down the best granola snack oh my goodness love love love you can eat this by itself, with a bowl of milk or you can add yogurt to it. It's very delicious
Gabrielle F.
Love this brand especially for my granola needs! It isn't too rough on my gums like other granolas tend to be. I eat it as a snack when I run out of yogurt!
Essence L.
Bethesda, MD
I love Bear Naked granola. I like that it's all natural and the taste is good as well. It can be a bit pricey though. I love eating it with Greek yogurt.
IPrincess W.
Love the granola mixed with Greek yogurt or eat alone as a snack. Bear Naked brand are the only granola I will eat because of the ingredients.
Steph M.
RIVER FALLS, WI
Yummm, I really like the flavors and the ingredients, and it can be used many different ways. I even just snack on it plain out of the bag.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
I stumbled upon this in the store once and figured I should try it. It's a great snack on its own or mixed with some plain Greek yogurt.