BY BEAR NAKED #58 in Fitness Supplements

Raisins + pecans + sunflower seeds with apple slices and whole grain flax granola clusters. see more...

Bear Naked Peak Energy Pecan Apple Flax Trail Mix 4.5 Oz Stand Up Bag
  • "I love to keep this trail mix with me in my bag whenever I am on the go for a quick and healthy snack." in 1 review
  • "One of the best tasting trail mixes I've tried." in 1 review
Tanya S.
Louisville , Ky
Yum!! I love this snack. It is great and easy for on the go! Take to work in the car
emilee s.
This trail mix is extremely tasty. I love taking it with me when I go hiking.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
These are so good! They are a little pricey but worth it! It's full of flavor! It's awesome that my local gas station carries this! Easy to grab and go!
Carolyn Y.
My husband eats these a lot.. They are okay but I love other brands! But it's not bad at all! Pertty good!
Olivia B.
One of the best tasting trail mixes I've tried. I also notice more energy after eating a serving in the afternoon :)
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love to keep this trail mix with me in my bag whenever I am on the go for a quick and healthy snack. It's very filling and the package is big so it will last you a while!
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach, FL
I eat trail mix all the time they are so good and a really healthy way to boost your day ..
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
I love this snack it's perfect for an on the go day and it's a great size to keep in your desk
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Foodie Expert
I prefer this trail mix over all the other ones that I have tried. It is packed with nutrition and is also good to add to oatmeal or as a side with your protein shake.
Trina T.
Foodie Expert
This is a healthy snack with lots of crunch. Easy to take to work and snack on through the day, and it's good for you.
jackie  e.
Does this come in different mixtures