BY BEAR NAKED

Raisins + pecans + sunflower seeds with apple slices and whole grain flax granola clusters. see more...

Bear Naked Peak Energy Pecan Apple Flax Trail Mix 4.5 Oz Stand Up Bag
  • "I love to keep this trail mix with me in my bag whenever I am on the go for a quick and healthy snack." in 1 review
  • "One of the best tasting trail mixes I've tried." in 1 review
Jillian M.
I love this brand! I frequently buy the Bear Naked granola and it is delicious. I add a little to my yogurt to give it some crunch and flavor. I enjoy this product line because like its name it is "naked", there are no fillers and 'junk' in the product which you may find in other brands. I also like the fact that it is relatively low in sugar compared to other granola's on the market.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I love to keep this trail mix with me in my bag whenever I am on the go for a quick and healthy snack. It's very filling and the package is big so it will last you a while!
Christina D.
Fort Eustis, VA
I prefer this trail mix over all the other ones that I have tried. It is packed with nutrition and is also good to add to oatmeal or as a side with your protein shake.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
These are so good! They are a little pricey but worth it! It's full of flavor! It's awesome that my local gas station carries this! Easy to grab and go!
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
I love this trail mix. It's delicious, the price-point is reasonable and I like that it's carried in a lot of local stores.
Trina S.
This is a healthy snack with lots of crunch. Easy to take to work and snack on through the day, and it's good for you.
Olivia B.
One of the best tasting trail mixes I've tried. I also notice more energy after eating a serving in the afternoon :)
Carolyn Y.
My husband eats these a lot.. They are okay but I love other brands! But it's not bad at all! Pertty good!
Sarah B.
New York , NY
I love this snack it's perfect for an on the go day and it's a great size to keep in your desk
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
I eat trail mix all the time they are so good and a really healthy way to boost your day ..
jackie  e.
Does this come in different mixtures