Bear Naked Honey Almond Whole Grain Oat Granola 11.2 oz uploaded by Angela P.Bear Naked Honey Almond Whole Grain Oat Granola 11.2 oz uploaded by Triana f.

BY BEAR NAKED

Find Cereals at Target.com! Bear Naked Honey Almond Whole Grain Oat Granola 11.2 oz see more...

Kassiah P.
So good! Good by itself as a snack, great as a clearly, and awesome with yogurt! You can't go wrong buying this! It's healthy and tasty! I buy this brand at Kroger-- it is a little price but you are paying quality that's for sure! I highly recommend trying this out.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I bought this to try as a quick breakfast option after I had my sweet baby boy. It's got 10g of protein and while breastfeeding my body needs every bit of that!! The granola is delicious. I have tried most of the flavors available but the Honey Almond is FAB-U-LOUS!!! I look forward to eating it every single morning. I usually start with some vanilla whole fat yogurt, add a little over a 1/4 cup of the granola, a handful of berries and my breakfast is solid!!! I tell everyone about this. At around $3-$4 per bag, depending on where you buy, you can't beat it! BONUS: My kids chow down on it as well. And it's not overly sweet. It truly is granola perfection. <3
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
My favorite brand of granola. One complaint I see in other reviews is the price. I am happy to pay more for a product verified by the non-gmo project. I buy my Bear Naked at Target, and between Cartweel and their werkly ad, it is pretty much always on sale. I love the Honey Almond flavor. It is not too sweet. I LOVE mixing it in with my Greek Yogurt.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I love the taste of this granola. It is sweet from the honey and the almonds give it an nice crunch. I eat this as a snack in the mornings when I start to get hungry and it holds me over until lunch time.
Savannah M.
This is one of my favorites. The flavor is sweet & rich. The almonds add extra crunch. I buy this product all the time. It is affordable & available okay Walmart. Overall a great product.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm in love with granola. This is a favorite of mine. Lightly sweet and works perfectly with greek yogurt. Keeps its crunch even immersed in the yogurt for awhile.
Dallas L.
I really love this granola, super yummy, super easy, and delicious! I love that its so easy to pack in a lunch or have as a nutritious breakfast with some milk or yogurt and fruit! Definitely will be buying again!