Bear Naked Heavenly Chocolate 100% Pure & Natural Granola

BEAR NAKED.
100% pure & natural granola.
heavenly chocolate.
16g whole grain.
NET WT. 12 OZ. (340g).

Something I truly want to invest in. How's the taste??
This looks and sounds great. Has anyone used with yogurt ?
Is this gluten free?
Start your review of Bear Naked Heavenly Chocolate 100% Pure & Natural Granola!
6 months ago
This is a great snack if you want something healthy, but also something with a yummy sweet taste. I like eating this granola in the morning, afternoon, and sometimes evening. I also like how it comes in a bag that’s easy to access.
8 months agoBrooklyn
This pairs well with morning oats the bits melts perfectly in your mouth. The price is well worth it and is cheaper than the Kind Granola and Cliff Granola. You should definitely buy this flavor!
2 years agoJersey City, NJ
Bear Naked Heavenly Chocolate 100% Pure & Natural Granola uploaded by Arwa M.
Bear Naked Heavenly Chocolate 100% Pure & Natural Granola uploaded by Arwa M.
Something i really love it , i am obsessed and have it everyday with greek yogurt. Taste great ,specially the almond and honey coated oats flavor is divine and yumm. One should give it a try definitely, costs $3.99.
5 years agoBlacksburg , VA
I've tried some of Bear Naked's other granola's before-and loved them! I was excited to find this brand in my local natural food store and immediately bought it. The crunchy granola mixed with chocolate was indeed, heavenly. The amount of chocolate wasn't overwhelming like some choco-granola mixes can be, and it was pretty in-expensive for a healthy natural granola.
5 years agoAthens, GA
I'll tell you this, if you are a chocolate lover like me, you'll love this. I love nothing more than rich chocolate ice cream.....but unlucky for me, I have to limit the portions :(. Top some natural vanilla frozen yogurt with some of these babies and you won't believe how tasty it is for so much less fat and calories!
5 years ago
Bear Naked Granola is my grocery-store "treat" granola. The chocolate version is sweeter than others in the brand, and I usually buy the protein version instead, but this is a go-to when I'm looking for a sweet topping on frozen yogurt or to coax my nieces into eating something other than than cereal. I don't use a lot of it, just a sprinkle, but it does the trick when the chocolate cravings kick in.
4 years agoMesa, AZ
I love Bear Naked products but I feel like this one is a bit too sweet for me, especially when I add it to other things. I do like the crunchy granola mixed with chocolate but it felt more like a snack for me...which can get real dangerous real fast! I definitely needed to have self control when eating this one. I personally like the honey oat one more
3 years agoPortland, OR
Bear naked Natural Granola is amazing. I've had various flavors that I like to add to yogurt or just by itself. It's a great snack for road trips as well. It is a little pricey for the quanitity, but nothing astronomical. I love this brand a lot though!
3 years ago
Weeeeeeeeird....but the flavor is good, and it's filling. But I'm still not sure how i feel about the 'soft baked' aspect of it. Especially since i typically eat it in yogurt. It doesn't absorb any of the yogurt because it's 'soft baked'.
4 years agothree bridges, nj
My husband loves granola (he eats it on Greek yogurt every single day) and he's also a chocoholic. I bought him this Granola and he absolutely loves it. His favorite is the Cabot 2% Plain Greek Yogurt with fresh berries and this Bear Naked Chocolate Granola. It's like a healthy, guilt-free dessert!