BeveragesCoffee & TeaBear Naked®
Granola Premium White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Bear Naked® Granola Premium White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

by Bear Naked®

We’re raising the fur of cookie purists with a vision of meticulously crafted ingredients crafted into a melt-in-your-mouth granola. With the simple goodness of a favorite family recipe, this creation brings together perfect pair of Fair-Trade white chocolate with organic macadamia nuts set off by cashew butter. Who knew you could get a bite of the world's best cookie in a granola? Just don't tell too many people.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bear Naked® Granola Premium White Chocolate Macadamia Nut!
alicia R.
Orlando, FL
Bear Naked® Granola Premium White Chocolate Macadamia Nut uploaded by alicia R.
Yum. Yum. Yummo. Yummers. Yummolata. Yummucho. It is SO good. Crunchy not not Pierce the roof of your mouth crunchy. Big pieces on the top to snack on, broken up buts on the bottom for yougurt. It's perfect with yogurt. It's perfect by itself. It's got a beautiful mix of salty and sweet. I would eat this for the rest of my life if I could and it's not super expensive, compared to other granolas. So good. And the SKU is a little bear, so cute!!
Elizabeth G.
Garwin, Ia
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very good granola. It has a ice balance between sweet and salty. The portion seems to be good size. This product is not a very expensive product.
Consuelo R.
Labelle, FL
Bear Naked® Granola Premium White Chocolate Macadamia Nut uploaded by Consuelo R.
This granola is so good. I can taste the coconut, the white chocolate, the pumpkin seeds and macadamia nuts. It is not to sweet and is well balanced which is what I like. I love to eat this granola as a snack I when I get the munchies and I am not hungry afterwards. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend this to anyone who wants something sweet.
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
Let’s be honest, this “granola” is a delicious crumbled cookie and nothing more. I mean, I really shouldn’t be eating this stuff, but it’s like turning my yogurt into a heavenly unhealthy snack. The flavor was great, the sugar count on the other hand. Oye!

Looking for your answer?