Bear Naked® Granola Maple Pecan

by Bear Naked®

Give a bear some maple syrup and they’ll eat for a day. Teach a bear to collect maple syrup and they’ll make Maple Pecan Granola. With Maple syrup, praline pecans, molasses, cinnamon and sea salt, this Non-GMO project verified granola puts a sweet spring into your active step.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bear Naked® Granola Maple Pecan!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's a lot healthier than snacking on chips, and it makes you feel very good after.in reviews
Miranda S.
Wakefield, MI
So yummy! Healthy and tastes good? How could you go wrong! Love how you can eat this right out of the package or pair it with other foods.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Bear Naked® Granola Maple Pecan uploaded by Tammy W.
This is my fave granola. I love the flavor of maple,cinnamon and pecans together. I add this to my oatmeal to make it hearted. I add it to ypgurt for added taste and texture. I also eat it alone as a snack. It's a bit pricey, well worth it. The texture isn't hard and crunchy like others. Doesn't cut the inside of your mouth. The pecans are praline and slightly sweet.
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this granola! My favorite is the maple pecans. I like to put this stuff in my yogurt with fruit.
alyssa T.
Amazingly delicious and healthy. I eat it like cereal with milk or add it to plain or vanilla yogurt or just munch on it. probably my favorite flavor of the Bear Naked granola line.
Tracy P.
Stafford Spgs, CT
This is absolutely the best granola out there. I am a huge maple fan, however this isn't overkill. Just the right amount of maple vs granola to make your yogurt or ice cream that much better. I won't eat another granola!
Nora L.
I love this brand and this flavor of granola. It's perfect to put in some vanilla yogurt. It's perfect for breakfast or for a snack.
Renee F.
Stockbridge, GA
Oh my goodness, Bear Naked is the BEST, and this flavor may be my favorite of all time! I love adding this on top of my pancakes, waffles, and French toast! Also, mixing it with some Fage plain Greek yogurt is so delicious. One bag usually only lasts about 3 day in my pantry. This is a snack that loves you (or at least me) back!
Kaye F.
North East, MD
Awesome when mixed in yogurt! It adds a nice crunch. I wish there was a bit more in packaging. bigger bags really would be great. Ive enjoyed all of the flavors as well.
member-8802b
This is the best granola I've ever eaten. I have it every morning in my Greek yogurt and I don't think I could ever get tired of it. It's around $5 at most grocery stores and it will last me about 5-7 days (I put a lot in my yogurt). The flavor is delicious and the granola stays crunchy even after soaking in the yogurt. I definitely recommend this!
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I put this granola in my honey vanilla greek yogurt and it is a match made in heaven! It adds just enough crunch so that I've got some bite to the yogurt. The granola to pecan ratio is great as well, so that it's not too crunchy but also just the right amount of sweetness. I can't wait to try the cinnamon next!

Looking for your answer?