BY BEAR NAKED

A Delicious, Soft-Baked Blend Of Whole Grain Oats, Hearty Nuts And Tasty Fruit. No Artificial Flavors, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup Or Artificial Preservatives 100% Pure And Natural 15 G Whole Grain 0 G Trans Fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Bear Naked Granola is a healthy, delicious snack or breakfast option. I love that they promote being eco friendly and have a program that encourages consumers to recycle their packaging. Their granola comes in a variety of flavors. I have tried them all but fruit & nut is probably my favorite. Banana is pretty good too! 5 stars!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
My fave flavor! I love to eat it straight out of the bag or add it to yogurt for extra crunch and protein. It will definitely fill you up. I love that it has whole almonds in it!
Jessica B.
I love the way this granola taste. I wish it had more fruit in it because it is my favorite part. sometimes I even eat this just like cereal.
Marisa B.
I love this granola I use when I make homemade parfaits. They only have a couple flavors at least that I have seen. But , they are all good
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Some of the best granola I've had. I love granola and eat it often. I love eating things that are good for my body.
Kathryn P.
Athens, MI
I love this granola. All natural ingredients and full of flavor. I like putting it on top of my morning yogurt.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
This brand is incredible. They use all natural ingredients, no unnecessary ingredients. They have great flavor!
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
I love having this in my desk at work - it's the perfect healthy snack and keeps me full.
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
Yum!!!! Love! I snack, I use it on my yogurt...i even add some to my ice cream when I'm having a cheat day!!!
Amy B.
With theses potion controlled size bags you cannot abuse your snacking ability! These packages are great to have on hand for that quick on the go breakfast or that snack at your desk. These are delicious, healthy and most importantly satisfying!