Bear Naked® Granola Fruit and Nut

by Bear Naked®

Need help finding fruits and nuts in nature? There's no better guide than a bear. Want a companion to share their Fruit & Nut Granola, with Non-GMO project verified almonds, raisins, coconut, dried cranberries, pecans and walnuts? You should probably ask a human.

Does anyone know where to purchase this in Canada?
Do you have a favorite way to enjoy your granola?
One of the best, if not the best, granola on the market. What I particularly like about this granola is that every bag I've bought has chunky pieces of granola--not scant like you would typically find at the bottom of a bag. Great to eat plain or use over yogurt.
Start your review of Bear Naked® Granola Fruit and Nut!
Product Highlights
I have a hard time eating the Plain greek yogurt, so i purchase this to toss into my yogurt to give it some more flavor and for some added protein. in reviews
I love this granola it comes in many different flavors, I prefer the maple and chocolate one, they are a great snack or as a bowl of cereal with almond milk. in reviews
brimant L.
14 rue de la prairie , Frouzins
Bear Naked® Granola Fruit and Nut uploaded by brimant L.
I love this. Le.goût est agréable surprenant.je recommande vivement.pas colorique.apports énergétique indispensable
Krystal  S.
Elmira, ON
Bear Naked® Granola Fruit and Nut uploaded by Krystal  S.
Purchased at: Sobey's
This is a lovely GF MF product. Yummy and tasty. You can very easily understand the ingredients list. The bags are smaller then I’d like but still worth the buy. I used 1.5 bags mixed with other ingredients to make healthy granola bar.
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
Bear Naked® Granola Fruit and Nut uploaded by Dani C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it, it is very delicious and I eat it with yogurt and fruit. I love it. It has almonds, cranberries and pecan.Bear Naked® Granola Fruit and Nut #yummy
Deanna S.
Overland Park, KS
I actually had this for the first time a few months ago and I loved it. It is great for snacking alone or adding to yogurt. Would definitely recommend this product.
Kassi C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I like the different varieties of flavors Bear Naked has to offer! I like to add these to my fruit and yogurt bowls, or on top of a peach or blueberry cobbler for extra crunch! Keeps me full, and focused! I do recommend trying this out for yourself! 😊 [product:bear-naked-fruit-&-nut] #BearNaked #Granola #crunch #Morningfuel #HealthySnack #VoxBox #FollowforFollow
Sabrina T.
Real good tasting and real good for you this is a definite grocery must have. make sure you leave a forever spot on your list for it. its also a great snack to carry with you. you can even make granola bars out of it.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Bear Naked® Granola Fruit and Nut uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Kroger
The fruit and nut ratio is a little off. Not a lot of fruit on my bag. This granola as so so. For sure not the best I’ve had. I thought it was a little pricey for the small amount that you get. It was worth a try though.
Carissa S.
Garden City, ID
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I am loving this chunky granola mix. It's far more then just pieces of oats coated in honey.. its FILLED with different dried fruits and a nut mixture that is perfect for mixing up every bite. I LOVE this granola mix in yogurt; any yogurt, greek yogurt & even fruit yogurt. Lol. My favorite is to use greek yogurt add in some fresh canned peaches. (Canned peaches have the extra juice and flavor to enhance the flavors). I add in about 1/4 cup of granola mix into each single serve yogurt.. its amazing!!! I especially prefer vanilla or honey greek yogurt. If I have plain as the only option I usually add honey for flavor.
Eva T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi granola favorita 😋😋😋 esta bien crunchy y trae muchos frutos secos yo hago mi propia granola la mayoría de las veces y cuando no tengo tiempo esta es mi segunda y deliciosa opcion 😁
Sarah O.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love beat naked granola! I out this in my yogurt to add a little flavor. It’s available at most grocery stores & target.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...