Bear Naked® Granola Fit Triple Berry

by Bear Naked®

One berry at a time? Sure. Maybe two. But it wasn’t until the bears that we discovered the joy of eating three berries at the same time. Enter Triple Berry Granola, featuring real raspberries, strawberries and blueberries in a Non-GMO project verified gran

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bear Naked® Granola Fit Triple Berry!
Brittney P.
Asheville, NC
Bear Naked® Granola Fit Triple Berry uploaded by Brittney P.
So I just bought this for the first time to eat with yogurt and I am loving it. It’s not too sweet which I really like and it has chunks of dried berries in it and whole blueberries. The only thing keeping it from 5⭐️ is the price. Would def buy again!
Shari G.
Westfield, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Triple Berry Fit! It is a go-to add in for my smoothie bowls. Adds just enough sweetness and crunch.
Marina G.
Alexandria, VA
Delicious! I use on my smoothie bowls and yogurt bowl ! Low calorie and taste good!

Looking for your answer?