Add a Photo

By BEAR NAKED
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC

I'm gonna level with you guys I truly hate cinnamon and apple together, I can't stand even the scent of those two combined but the other day I was starving and this were the only granola my mom had in her house and OH MY GOD this taste amazing it didn't gave me a yucky taste or anything! I'm in love with them, well they are Bear Naked I wasn't expecting anything else.
shannon r.
shannon r.

Tastes great alone, mixed in with your favorite yogurts, or milk. My favorite way is with vanilla almond milk, mmm.
Midori L.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA

Delicious, healthy cereal for the whole family! I'm a Bear Naked granola fan and this flavor is exceptional. Great way to start you day!
dawn l.
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL

Never had this before it looks delicious it would go great for a snack and for my kids to eat more healthy love it
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY

Overall I like the Bear Naked granola brand. This one in particular is really great on its own as a snack or i love mixing it in with vanilla yogurt. I have noticed that Bear Naked granola tends to have less sugar when compared to other popular brands.
Sarah  M.
Sarah M.
Severna Park , Maryland

Absolutely delicious I like to mix it with plain Greek yogurt for breakfast or an afternoon snack
Tina L.
Tina L.

I'm not going to lie, this granola pack was amazing! It had little dried apples with cinnamon on them, it had tiny bits of something that tasted like Carmel, and it was packed with Apple cinnamon flavor! I ate it straight out of the bag with my picky twin boys and we were all scrambling to get the delicious apple pieces. This would be great on a vanilla parfait or yogurt or even on a hot oat meal. Definitely something I would recommend to anyone to spruce up a bland snack!
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway , OH

I really love this granola like its so good and I love putting it in my greek yogurt or my oatmeal its a really good source of fiber and its delicious. I love Bear Naked Granola more than the others
Diana H.
Diana H.

I love Bear Naked Granola. It is a good snack to have on hand if you do not want to eat something too fattening or greasy. While it is great on its own, I usually put this on top of my yogurt.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior, Wi

These taste amazing I love all kinds but this kind is great with some milk and bananas. I would recommend this to all granola lovers.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO

These look so good! Does anybody know where I can get these?

Join Now