BY BEAR NAKED

• These look so good! Does anybody know where I can get these?5 Answers
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
I just love this product!!. It taste amazing, must try it and you'll love it.
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Clarksville, TN
Love love love love. Easy thing to grab when you want a quick snack. Fills me up and keeps me going.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love the flavor, and it doesn't have a bunch of unnecessary ingredients. Great one to try for breakfast!
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
More delicious than I ever thought it would be. I eat this as a more on the go snack or in the morning with fruit or yogurt. great tasting product.
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love all bear naked granolas. They go great in yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best) with some fruit! Perfect snack!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
A fantastic granola that I like to either eat by itself or mixed in with my greek yogurt or a homemade trail mix. The flavor is wonderful and I love their other flavors too!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, Co
I love the Bare Naked Apple Cinnamon granola in yogurt. It has a nice crunch and the apple cinnamon flavor is not overwhelming.
Amy p.
Amy p.
This flavor is ok, I prefer some of the others better. But this is a good brand!
Latoya
Latoya
Poughkeepsie, NY
Very good! I love this snack. I eat this all the time when I get a sweet tooth
shannon r.
shannon r.
Tastes great alone, mixed in with your favorite yogurts, or milk. My favorite way is with vanilla almond milk, mmm.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
These look so good! Does anybody know where I can get these?