BY BEAR NAKED

• These look so good! Does anybody know where I can get these?5 Answers
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
I love this to add to my oatmeal as it gives it a pop of flavor and is still good for you! All natural, what else can you ask for!
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
SO delicious. One of my favorite snacks. Try not to eat too much as it is a little high in calories. Awesome treat, love with yogurt!
Brittany J.
Foodie Expert
I love all Bear Naked products, but this one is my favorite, without a doubt. I love apple cinnamon and I find myself eating this all the time. Kind of expensive, but that is all organic food for you.
Rachel G.
Ogden, UT
I love this granola. It is so delicious and tasty an great for when you are in a hurry in the morning or you just need a fast snack. My son loves this granola too.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
I love this granola! I add it to my oatmeal and my greek yogurt! It's my favorit in the vanilla greek yogurt... a guilt free treat ;)
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Bear Naked Granola All Natural Apple Cinnamon us a product i always have stocked at home
Kelly G.
Great flavor and good for you. I really nice these more natural products for a snacking option or to put on top of some yogurt for breakfast. It gives me more energy than heavier options.
Ziphora D.
My favorite! Eat this all the time, in the mornings or for a snack right after a good work out. Give you a healthy source of energy and is delicious.
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
GREAT SNACK OR TOPPING FOR YOGURT OR EVEN FRUIT! USUALLY LOW IN SUGAR AND NOT BAD IN CALORIES!
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I can eat granola all day every day with everything and i love this one because of the apple flavor i get that cinnamony flavor to it
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
These look so good! Does anybody know where I can get these?