BY BEAR NAKED #7 in Granola & Muesli

Bear Naked Granola not only brings great-tasting ingredients together, it also includes thoughtful combinations which are uncomplicated and delicious! So here’s a big, tribal call out to all those who live simply, wholly and awesomely – to those who live Bear Naked. You’re invited to join our epic adventure.

Now try Bear Naked's two new flavors:

Coconut Almond Curry

Our savory, sweet mix of soft-baked granola, coconut, whole almonds and cashews, blended together with the spicy zang of Eastern curry is outta this world!

Sea Salt Caramel Apple

This yummy granola pairs the sweetness of caramel with the tart and tanginess of an apple, all topped with savory sea salt for a truly incredible and unforgettable flavor.

Bear Naked Granola
  • "I received a sample of the Sea Sllalt Caramel Apple Bear Naked granola in my blossom voxbox recently and absolutely love it!" in 123 reviews
  • "The sea salt caramel apple was ok but I didn't think the salt mingled well with the sweetness of the caramel apple...not all sweet and savory is good." in 77 reviews
  • "The Coconut almond curry was ok too- for people who enjoy curry they would love this but I can definitely see how people who don't like it wouldn't be thrilled at the flavor." in 69 reviews
  • "I really disliked the coconut almond curry, I love curry but as a granola flavor, it was just a weird experience... and the seasalt caramel apple was okay, but I wasn't crazy about it either. " in 63 reviews
  • "It makes me wonder why a granola company would create a curry flavored granola when the greater population that this product is marketed to most likely views granola as a breakfast food." in 17 reviews
Amber M.
I have bought several varieties of this brand of granola.  So far I love them all.  One thing that I really like about this granola is that I know what all of the ingredients are so I feel comfortable putting it in my body.  I bought this to add to my yogurt along with fruit for breakfast.  Its a filling breakfast that taste great. I also like that several types have 6g of protein per serving helping keep me full longer.
Amanda C.
Every single granola mix by this brand I gave ever tried is absolutely delicious and nutritious. Sont let the fat content steer you away. Most of the granola contain almonds and nutritious nuts and oils. This is a staple in my breakfast every morning and serves as a great snack especially paired with [product:dannon-oikos-triple-zero-vanilla-greek-yogurt-4-5.3-oz.-tubs]
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
My fave is maple and pecan. I love that this granola isn't hard. It's soft and filled with goodness. I like to mix it in my oatmeal or eat out of the bag. It's a bit pricey, but worth the splurge if you buy it at Wal-Mart it's only $3.78 whereas other stores it's almost $5.00 . I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Sara E.
Use this to motivate me into eating Greek Yogurt, since I know it is good for me but don't like it plain. I mix the Honey Almond variety with the yogurt and some blueberries to make yummy breakfast parfaits.  Plus this product is organic friendly with natural ingredients!
Jillian C.
I love this granola! I've tried a couple different mixes, and all were delicious. Great ingredients and great flavor. I love having a small bowl of this with fresh berries in the morning. Great start to the day!
The cashew butter one is my favorite!!
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
Bear Naked Granola is so very delicious. Every time I eat it with my yogurt, it gives my breakfast or snack a really yummy crunch. although it's pricier than other granolas, it is a big bag and lasts me quite a while to finish :)
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Everyone in my family loves this granola. We love using it with our yogurt parfaits and our smoothie bowls. Great tastes and they have a great variety of flavors. Love that there aren’t huge clumps of granola.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this granola! It has a great flavor and it’s crunchy! Sweet, but not too sweet. It’s good on its on but also delicious with yogurt or other foods as well. The price is very reasonable and it compares well to other similar products.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this granola! Crunchy and sweet (but not too sweet) and tastes really well with yogurt. I have this for breakfast and find that it fills me up more through the day. It's high in protein and lower in sugar than other granolas. It's also about a dollar or two cheaper than other granolas.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I bought this on accident thinking it was "hard" granola that I like in my yogurt, but I quickly realized it was a soft granola. I found that nor only do I love this in my yogurt I also Love eating it as a snack. I highly recommend it it is soo tasty!1
Danielle J.
What is your favorite thing to pair Bear Naked granola with?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Who else loves these?
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
How are people eating the granola that they receive in their blossom box? Putting it in something or is it good to eat just out of the package?
Manerva P.
Where can you buy bear naked at
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
What's your favorite Bear Naked flavor?