Bear Naked Granola
Bear Naked Granola not only brings great-tasting ingredients together, it also includes thoughtful combinations which are uncomplicated and delicious! So here’s a big, tribal call out to all those who live simply, wholly and awesomely – to those who live Bear Naked. You’re invited to join our epic adventure.
Now try Bear Naked's two new flavors:
Coconut Almond Curry
Our savory, sweet mix of soft-baked granola, coconut, whole almonds and cashews, blended together with the spicy zang of Eastern curry is outta this world!
Sea Salt Caramel Apple
This yummy granola pairs the sweetness of caramel with the tart and tanginess of an apple, all topped with savory sea salt for a truly incredible and unforgettable flavor.see more...
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
- "I received a sample of the Sea Sllalt Caramel Apple Bear Naked granola in my blossom voxbox recently and absolutely love it!" in 123 reviews
- "The sea salt caramel apple was ok but I didn't think the salt mingled well with the sweetness of the caramel apple...not all sweet and savory is good." in 77 reviews
- "The Coconut almond curry was ok too- for people who enjoy curry they would love this but I can definitely see how people who don't like it wouldn't be thrilled at the flavor." in 69 reviews
- "I really disliked the coconut almond curry, I love curry but as a granola flavor, it was just a weird experience... and the seasalt caramel apple was okay, but I wasn't crazy about it either. " in 63 reviews
- "It makes me wonder why a granola company would create a curry flavored granola when the greater population that this product is marketed to most likely views granola as a breakfast food." in 17 reviews
The cashew butter one is my favorite!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos