Bear Naked Granola

Bear Naked Granola not only brings great-tasting ingredients together, it also includes thoughtful combinations which are uncomplicated and delicious! So here’s a big, tribal call out to all those who live simply, wholly and awesomely – to those who live Bear Naked. You’re invited to join our epic adventure.

Now try Bear Naked's two new flavors:

Coconut Almond Curry

Our savory, sweet mix of soft-baked granola, coconut, whole almonds and cashews, blended together with the spicy zang of Eastern curry is outta this world!

Sea Salt Caramel Apple

This yummy granola pairs the sweetness of caramel with the tart and tanginess of an apple, all topped with savory sea salt for a truly incredible and unforgettable flavor.

What is a good flavor of Bear Naked Granola for making parfaits?
I've been looking for a natural, healthy granola to try. What are some views on this brand?
Start your review of Bear Naked Granola!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received a sample of the Sea Sllalt Caramel Apple Bear Naked granola in my blossom voxbox recently and absolutely love it!in 123 reviews
The sea salt caramel apple was ok but I didn't think the salt mingled well with the sweetness of the caramel apple...not all sweet and savory is good.in 77 reviews
The Coconut almond curry was ok too- for people who enjoy curry they would love this but I can definitely see how people who don't like it wouldn't be thrilled at the flavor.in 69 reviews
...but as a granola flavor, it was just a weird experience... and the seasalt caramel apple was okay, but I wasn't crazy about it either. in 63 reviews
It makes me wonder why a granola company would create a curry flavored granola when the greater population that this product is marketed to most likely views granola as a breakfast food.in 17 reviews
a month ago
Purchased at: Target
This is really good to be honest so delicious I always bring it to school and all my friends ask me hey can I have those so I was like yeah and I always bring those when I don’t have time to eat breakfast or a snack to go to this is really delicious I recommend if your like bear naked granola
6 months agoJamaica , NY
Purchased at: Target
I just got into eating granola in my smoothie bowls and it is a game changer I’ve tried several different brands but bear naked seems to be my favorite. It taste delicious I love it with a little honey it’s pretty cheap and usually on sale at target such a good snack
2 years agoMarlboro, NJ
Bear Naked Granola is so very delicious. Every time I eat it with my yogurt, it gives my breakfast or snack a really yummy crunch. although it's pricier than other granolas, it is a big bag and lasts me quite a while to finish :)
3 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Love this granola! Crunchy and sweet (but not too sweet) and tastes really well with yogurt. I have this for breakfast and find that it fills me up more through the day. It's high in protein and lower in sugar than other granolas. It's also about a dollar or two cheaper than other granolas.
a year ago
I have bought several varieties of this brand of granola.  So far I love them all.  One thing that I really like about this granola is that I know what all of the ingredients are so I feel comfortable putting it in my body.  I bought this to add to my yogurt along with fruit for breakfast.  Its a filling breakfast that taste great. I also like that several types have 6g of protein per serving helping keep me full longer.
3 years agoFargo, ND
I bought this on accident thinking it was "hard" granola that I like in my yogurt, but I quickly realized it was a soft granola. I found that nor only do I love this in my yogurt I also Love eating it as a snack. I highly recommend it it is soo tasty!1
Purchased at: Walmart
Out of all the granola I have tried this definitely is my top favorite brand at the moment. The wide variety of flavor means you never get bored with your food. I would recommend trying the cacao and cashew flavor or the berry mix. Of course all the flavors are pretty amazing especially with a bowl of Greek yogurt. My only complaint is I wish the bags were filled more because I buy a new bag every 2 weeks.
3 years agoFort Drum , NY
Bear Naked Granola uploaded by Jade K.
This granola is so yummy! I love it in my yogurt in the morning or just to snack on in the afternoon. I get the vanilla almond kind and it's great. It's about $4 but I find that it's worth the price to eat a little healthier. The taste is great even my little one likes it. Definitely worth a try
a year agoColorado Spgs, CO
Bear Naked Granola uploaded by Danielle M.
Yum!!! I love all flavors this brand makes it is so delicious. Plus it’s crunchy and that’s key to a good packaged granola. My favorite is the maple pecan flavor and I love using it in parfaits. I have been buying from this brand for a few years now and it never disappoints!
a year ago
Bear Naked Granola uploaded by Karen S.
Bear Naked Granola uploaded by Karen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Bear Naked Granola in peanut butter flavor. I love to add it to my oatmeal along with strawberries. I also enjoy it on a blueberry bagel topped with Nutella, strawberries and granola. Also pairs well with yogurt.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...