Bear Naked Granola

Bear Naked Granola not only brings great-tasting ingredients together, it also includes thoughtful combinations which are uncomplicated and delicious! So here’s a big, tribal call out to all those who live simply, wholly and awesomely – to those who live Bear Naked. You’re invited to join our epic adventure.

Now try Bear Naked's two new flavors:

Coconut Almond Curry

Our savory, sweet mix of soft-baked granola, coconut, whole almonds and cashews, blended together with the spicy zang of Eastern curry is outta this world!

Sea Salt Caramel Apple

This yummy granola pairs the sweetness of caramel with the tart and tanginess of an apple, all topped with savory sea salt for a truly incredible and unforgettable flavor.

What is a good flavor of Bear Naked Granola for making parfaits?
I've been looking for a natural, healthy granola to try. What are some views on this brand?
Start your review of Bear Naked Granola!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received a sample of the Sea Sllalt Caramel Apple Bear Naked granola in my blossom voxbox recently and absolutely love it!in reviews
The sea salt caramel apple was ok but I didn't think the salt mingled well with the sweetness of the caramel apple...not all sweet and savory is good.in reviews
The Coconut almond curry was ok too- for people who enjoy curry they would love this but I can definitely see how people who don't like it wouldn't be thrilled at the flavor.in reviews
...but as a granola flavor, it was just a weird experience... and the seasalt caramel apple was okay, but I wasn't crazy about it either. in reviews
It makes me wonder why a granola company would create a curry flavored granola when the greater population that this product is marketed to most likely views granola as a breakfast food.in reviews
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
I LOVE THIS GRANOLA! It is delicious on almost anything and is healthy. It is an easy grab and go to munch on or put on your yogurt!
Michele F.
Pewaukee, WI
I received this product to test and review. YUM!!!!!!!! very good. will be great in yogurt!!
Sharone D.
Hagerstown, MD
I have never heard of Bear Naked Products. I was not a fan of granola until I tasted the products. They are worth purchasing. love the taste of the Bear Naked Granola Products
Brii C.
Edenton
Love the crunchiness and rich taste or bear granola! A lot of granola is dry and not full of flavor but not them! I've tried the honey out and vanilla almond and love them both !
irene C.
Warwick , RI
I found it to be delicious lots of flavor with a little crunch to it. I added it to my Greek yogurt and it was scrumptious.
Kayla B.
Dallas, OR
Just got my vox box today and tried the granola. I love that r h caramel is crunchy! And there is dried apples in it. It was very very good and I will buy it.
Caitlyn M.
I LOVE bear naked granola. They have gluten-free compliant options, which is amazing for my household. I use it on yogurt, with milk (to make cereal), and on top of sweet potatoes. I love the honey almond flavor the best and I would highly recommend if you're a granola lover!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,804 reviews
I have tried this granola through my #snacknation subscriptionnand it is very good. It has a lot of flavor, so.much that you can eat it on its own..this brand offers a variety of flavors that can be added to your meals and desserts. It isnt too hard to chew.
Yesena J.
Santa Clara, CA
I like this granola it’s so good with yogurt! The clusters are not big so they are a perfect spoonful amount
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
My fave is maple and pecan. I love that this granola isn't hard. It's soft and filled with goodness. I like to mix it in my oatmeal or eat out of the bag. It's a bit pricey, but worth the splurge if you buy it at Wal-Mart it's only $3.78 whereas other stores it's almost $5.00 . I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
il y a 2 ans
Mary F. il y a 6 mois
Lots would be great. Peanut butter may be my top choice
Shikha B.