Bear Naked Go Banana...Go Nuts! Granola uploaded by Joi J.Bear Naked Go Banana...Go Nuts! Granola uploaded by Mary R.

BY BEAR NAKED #81 in Granola & Muesli

Bear Naked® Go Bananas... Go Nuts! Honey Granola.
Tasty new look.
Almonds. see more...

• I want to try these does anyone know where or how they ta...1 Answers
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
This is one of my favorite granola's. A serving size is a 1/4 cup and that has 3G protein, 7g fat , no sodium, 18g carbs, 2g fiber, 5 sugars.... I usually add on top of my Greek yogurt or overnight oats. I like getting that extra bit of protein and it's also really good just to snack on alone if you'd like!! It's non gmo verified!! Kids approved as well!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Best flavor of this brands granola ever. Taste like banana bread no joke. So it's very good. Mix it with banana yogurt or strawberry and it's an amazing snack. I love keeping this in my house for snacking or breakfast. It's a good price between $3-$4 for a good size bag this flavor is hard to find Walmart doesn't sell it yet hope soon, so the local mom and pop grocery store has it.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Never thought to try this brand but I was intrigued by the banana chips mixed in. I love bananas but don’t always like to eat a lot of them and this adds such great flavor to my fruit and yogurt breakfast bowls.
Sarah L.
This granola tastes so great! I originally tried Bear Naked about a year ago in one of my VoxBoxes but recently rediscovered how delicious it really is! I put this in a wrap with bananas, strawberries, and peanut butter for a nutritious breakfast!
Lindsay T.
Stamford, CT
This a a very healthy brand of granola compared to others. However, I was not super crazy about the taste. The granola was a little too soft for me and almost tasted stale. I prefer crunchy. I tried multiple times thinking maybe I picked a bad bag but it was the same.
Jordan G.
Flintstone, GA
This is one of my favorite granola brands that I buy at Target and pray that I find it in bulk at Costco. I'm picky when it comes to granola, but Bear Naked seems to have it together. It is full of flavor and maintains crunch when put in cereal or yogurt. I hate granola that goes soggy and this is one brand that does not. It is also a great bonus in homemade trail mix for all you hikers out there.
Lorna R.
I love bare naked granola. I like to snack on them. I like to put it in my Greek yogurt with a fruit. It is tasty and it is good to add in your other foods or just eat it alone. You can find at Walmart and vitamin store, bear naked dot com, amazon, Walgreens, staples. $4.00-37.00 bucks
Stacey M.
I bought this granola on a whim and I am so glad that I did. It is a great for an afternoon snack. The flavor is spot on. I love that it has nuts in it.  This definitely met my expectations. I will buy the product again. I would highly recommend trying this product.
Katherine N.
This is my favorite flavor in the Bear naked brand! It add just the right amount of flavor to yogurt! It tastes even better alone! They sell it in many places like Walmart, ShopRite, Stop and Shop, Target and Walgreens.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
I love granola,my family and i all eat this.it's great to spinkle on your cereal,yogurt and even ice cream. It also makes a great snack just to eat by itself.i really like that it comes in many different flavors.
tatiana r.
Cleveland, WI
I want to try these does anyone know where or how they taste?

back