Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut

Need help finding fruits and nuts in nature? There's no better guide than a bear. Want a companion to share their Fruit & Nut Granola, with Non-GMO project verified almonds, raisins, coconut, dried cranberries, pecans and walnuts? You should probably ask a human.

Whole grain oats, honey, almonds, expeller pressed canola oil, coconut, raisins (raisins, glycerin), dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar, vegetable glycerin), oat bran, maple syrup, pecans, walnuts, whole oat flour, ground flax seeds, toasted sesame seeds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoRockingham, NC
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Jamie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I relieved a sample bag of this from Walmart. I was debating on trying it and I am glad I did. It was really good. It surprised me.
a day agoNorth York , ON
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Shasmisree N.
I am fan of savoury snacks, I usually don’t have a sweet teeth, so for people like me this is really great as it’s not too sweet and is really scrumptious. It’s generously filled with fruits and nuts, I like munching it handful and with each handful it has good amount of nuts to eat. I love this and it’s going to be a staple at my home. I add it to morning cereal, yogurt for a crunch and I enjoy eating it in all different ways. I am thankful to Influenster for sending these my way. Bear Naked Granola Variety Pack: Bare Naked Fruit & Nut and Bear Naked Vanilla Almond Granola Bags. Easy Shopping For 2 Popular Granola Alternatives. THE Choice for Office or Home. Snacking Heaven!
a month agoAmherstview , ON
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Gabriella A.
The only reason I’ve given 4 stars instead of 5 is because I’m not the biggest of trail mix fans, BUT, what I can say, is that although to my personal preference of not liking many dried fruits, I can honestly tell you that I ate this entire bag, and so did my one year old daughter lol! I even ate the raisins! For a dried fruit, the cranberries and raisins tasted very fresh. What I love about the granola and nuts is that they seem to have had a slight sweet flavor. Almost like a honey but not super thick. It really made the taste come together perfectly, instead of it tasting like your eating bland nuts and oats, you don’t need a cranberry or raisin in every handful to get a sweet flavor, although there was the perfect amount of both fruits in every handful! Its a delicious flavor without being overly sweet and over done. I love healthy snacks and I’ll definitely want to buy myself another bag. Thank you for introducing me to an amazing vegetarian snack.
a month agoKomoka, ON
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Prestan T.
Um, yum! I was so excited to receive this in the mail and thought it would be great to try as a midday snack at work. It hits the spot when I really have those savoury & sweet cravings. The only thing I would like to see is more nuts & fruit in the mixture! I would absolutely purchase. I am planning on buying the Maple Pecan flavour next 🤩💛 delicious! Bear Naked Fruit and Nut 100% Pure & Natural Granola
a month agoIngersoll, ON
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Emma D.
I really have enjoyed this granola from bear naked. It is perfect to pair with yogurt in the morning or I will also just eat it on it’s own, because it’s that good! The pecans and almonds are whole, and not sliced/chopped which provides for a great crunch! I had never tried this granola brand before receiving it from Influenster but I will definitely be repurchasing in the future!
24 minutes ago
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by 🌺Hëãţhêř🍁 S.
The granola has a good crunch, enough of the premium ingredients (nuts) to make the price worthwhile, and the clusters are large enough to not make a huge mess, but small enough to easily crumble by hand. It's good by itself, but I usually have it over greek yogurt (2% plain Fage for my taste preferences). This granola is soy-free (unlike the competition over at KIND), and uses honey and maple syrup as sweeteners (both preferable to higher glycemic-indexed sweeteners).
5 days agoToronto , ON
My boyfriend is obsessed with bears and loves granola, so he actually tested this out for the both of us - I’m unfortunately allergic to an ingredient :( So he absolutely loved this and finished it in a week!! This was his go to snack for breakfast and a quick handful for a snack. Would absolute purchase this in stores and check out what other flavours they have! We definitely are not health conscious people (lol) and are truly looking for ways to enjoy healthy foods - Bear Naked honestly fits the bill for us!
a month agoKleinburg, ON
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Matia B.
Good taste. Similar to most granolas I have had. I am vegan but do have honey once in a while... although I’d prefer this be sweetened with agave instead. For that reason I probabaly wouldn’t buy this. It went really well with my smoothie bowl and it had a good crunch. Unfortunately my daughter is allergic to peanuts and although this item did not contain peanuts, I wouldn’t take a chance and give it to her as the brand does make items which contain peanuts.
a month agoSurrey, BC
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Teya N.
Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut uploaded by Teya N.
Bear Naked Granola is an extremely yummy and delicious food that can pair well with so much. The only con would be the flavour as the nuts were in such big quantities and the flavour was so abrupt! Thank you influenster for sending me this item, I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family as well as be a regular and continuous user!
a month ago
I'm stoked about getting Bear Naked® Fruit & Nut granola for free - ti found a new favourite healthy snack! I'm admittedly quite a picky eater; I don't like raisons, and I feel like a child picking them out lol. I don't usually like cranberry either but I was pleasantly surprised that I found them okay here. Almonds are of course amazing and the pecans a nice added touch. I'm looking forward to mixing this with yogurt.