BY BEAR NAKED #31 in Granola & Muesli

BEAR NAKED.
100% pure & natural granola.
fruit and nut.
14g whole grain.
NET WT. 12 OZ. (340g). see more...

Bear Naked Fruit and Nut 100% Pure & Natural Granola
  • "I have a hard time eating the Plain greek yogurt, so i purchase this to toss into my yogurt to give it some more flavor and for some added protein. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this granola it comes in many different flavors, I prefer the maple and chocolate one, they are a great snack or as a bowl of cereal with almond milk. " in 3 reviews
Marifer R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this granola, it’s a little sweet but perfect for me. You can have it with some Greek yogurt like The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Traditional Plain or grab a banana cut it in half add some Justin's Classic Almond Butter for a healthy snack. I also make it sometimes just mixed with berries, as a sweet breakfast. And I also love that this brand has so many other “flavors”, so there are a bunch of options to choose from.
M M.
Springfield, MA
So I snack on these, put some on my oatmeal, on ice cream and in my morning smoothie.
Bear Naked Granola Fruit & Nut hits the spot. You cant beat this wholesome goodness. My 7 year old love tgis stuff
Carissa M.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
This stuff is GENIUS! I love this as a cereal or a quick snack or mixed in with my homemade trail mix...the list goes on. I get this at my local Publix and often using a coupon I print offline. Totally recommend this over other brands!
Nieves G.
I love adding Bear Naked Fruit and Nut pure &a natural granola to my yogurt. It gives a much better an richer flavor. I can't get enough of it. It's a much for me every time I each my yogurt. Over satisfied with this stuff.
TiLon P.
Dublin, OH
I was introduced to this Granola about a two months ago and I am hopelessly addicted. I kind of almost of had a breakdown when I my local Target didn't have any in stock. LUCKILY the Walmart another 45 minutes away had some and all was well again. Anyways I am currently enjoying the maple flavor, which was a big hit with my family as well. It goes great on yogurt, as a cereal, on ice cream and even as a just grab and go snack. I am hopelessly addicted to all of their flavors and hope that my Target gets it together. As far as price goes, yeah its 4 bucks but haven't we noticed it costs a bit more for healthy snacks that taste great and make us feel good. I would personally rather spend 4 bucks on this than head to McDonalds for a thing of fries and whatever else.
Rose L.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
I love granola. I add it to yogurt and anything that just might need a little crunchy extra. Sometimes I just like to eat it as a cereal and even just all on its own.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I love granola and cereal in general, but I have to say that this is the very best granola I have ever had. Like most granola, it is high in calories and fat, but take note that the fat comes largely from the nuts contained (it also contains expeller pressed canola oil), and it has no trans fat, and only 1.5g of saturated fat per serving. This cereal is softer than most granola, though not soft enough for me to consider it chewy. It does have large chunks of nuts and also contains cranberries and flax seed, for optimal nutritional and digestive health.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
My favorite granola brand. I like the brown sugar maple flavor more than this one, but their all delicious. I add it to yogurt but mostly I like to just eat it with milk. It's s great source of protein to get your day going. Usually you can find it at any grocery store.
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Not my favorite of this brand varieties however BEAR NAKED is my favorite brand. i enjoy that the granola is not hard like most other brands. i eat this solo straight from the bag the softness makes it less obnoxious for those around me in the office. (they don't have to hear me chew). i do wish the price was a little lower. but i love that they promote recycling their bags.
Laura J.
This is one of my favorite kinds of granola. It tastes fresh and chruncy. I usually put it on my yogurt and mix it with fruit. Sometimes I blend it in with meal replacement smoothies to give them a little texture. It is comparable to other granola's in price. It's kind of highish in calories, but it tastes great!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this not one of the best granola out there?
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
What's the best way to eat these? As a snack, tossed in your yogurt as a parfait or trail mix?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Does anyone participate in Bear Naked recycling program of sending their bags back? is this a complicated process?
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Does anyone like the chocolate one? I did and didn't care for it.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Where is your favorite place to purchase this?