Bear Naked Fruit and Nut 100% Pure & Natural Granola

BEAR NAKED.
100% pure & natural granola.
fruit and nut.
14g whole grain.
NET WT. 12 OZ. (340g).

Does anyone know where to purchase this in Canada?
Do you have a favorite way to enjoy your granola?
One of the best, if not the best, granola on the market. What I particularly like about this granola is that every bag I've bought has chunky pieces of granola--not scant like you would typically find at the bottom of a bag. Great to eat plain or use over yogurt.
Start your review of Bear Naked Fruit and Nut 100% Pure & Natural Granola!
Product Highlights
“I have a hard time eating the Plain greek yogurt, so i purchase this to toss into my yogurt to give it some more flavor and for some added protein. ” in reviews
“I love this granola it comes in many different flavors, I prefer the maple and chocolate one, they are a great snack or as a bowl of cereal with almond milk. ” in reviews
Richmond, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Bear Naked Fruit and Nut 100% Pure & Natural Granola uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Kroger
The fruit and nut ratio is a little off. Not a lot of fruit on my bag. This granola as so so. For sure not the best I’ve had. I thought it was a little pricey for the small amount that you get. It was worth a try though.
San Antonio, TX
Bear Naked Fruit and Nut 100% Pure & Natural Granola uploaded by Marifer R.
I love this granola, it’s a little sweet but perfect for me. You can have it with some Greek yogurt like The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Traditional Plain or grab a banana cut it in half add some Justin's Classic Almond Butter (454 g) for a healthy snack. I also make it sometimes just mixed with berries, as a sweet breakfast. And I also love that this brand has so many other “flavors”, so there are a bunch of options to choose from.
SPRINGFIELD , MA
Bear Naked Fruit and Nut 100% Pure & Natural Granola uploaded by M M.
So I snack on these, put some on my oatmeal, on ice cream and in my morning smoothie. Bear Naked Granola Fruit & Nut hits the spot. You cant beat this wholesome goodness. My 7 year old love tgis stuff
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This stuff is GENIUS! I love this as a cereal or a quick snack or mixed in with my homemade trail mix...the list goes on. I get this at my local Publix and often using a coupon I print offline. Totally recommend this over other brands!
Latrobe, PA
This granola is perfect to snack on by itself or throw it into a fruit bowl! It’s pricy but it’s very good! It’s also natural and pure so you’re paying for the quality! I would recommend it to any healthy eaters!
Dublin, OH
I was introduced to this Granola about a two months ago and I am hopelessly addicted. I kind of almost of had a breakdown when I my local Target didn't have any in stock. LUCKILY the Walmart another 45 minutes away had some and all was well again. Anyways I am currently enjoying the maple flavor, which was a big hit with my family as well. It goes great on yogurt, as a cereal, on ice cream and even as a just grab and go snack. I am hopelessly addicted to all of their flavors and hope that my Target gets it together. As far as price goes, yeah its 4 bucks but haven't we noticed it costs a bit more for healthy snacks that taste great and make us feel good. I would personally rather spend 4 bucks on this than head to McDonalds for a thing of fries and whatever else.
1,493 reviews
I love granola. I add it to yogurt and anything that just might need a little crunchy extra. Sometimes I just like to eat it as a cereal and even just all on its own.
Kissimmee, FL
I love granola and cereal in general, but I have to say that this is the very best granola I have ever had. Like most granola, it is high in calories and fat, but take note that the fat comes largely from the nuts contained (it also contains expeller pressed canola oil), and it has no trans fat, and only 1.5g of saturated fat per serving. This cereal is softer than most granola, though not soft enough for me to consider it chewy. It does have large chunks of nuts and also contains cranberries and flax seed, for optimal nutritional and digestive health.
North Adams, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My favorite granola brand. I like the brown sugar maple flavor more than this one, but their all delicious. I add it to yogurt but mostly I like to just eat it with milk. It's s great source of protein to get your day going. Usually you can find it at any grocery store.
Chapin, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is a delicious product that is good for you!! The granola is really tasty and it is a great snack but it is also high in calories but it is a great treat to have once in a while! It is a great add in for your yogurt or ice cream as well! It is also great all alone!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...