BY BEAR NAKED

A Delicious And Crunchy Blend Of Whole Grain Oats, Real Strawberries, Raspberries And Blueberries. Try It With Yogurt, Fresh Fruit, Or Just Bear Naked. Naturally Flavored Low Fat 3 G Sugar 100% Pure And Natural No Artificial Flavors, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Preservatives, Trans Fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sierra B.
Boise, ID
One of my favorite additions to breakfasts and snacks! I love this with yogurt and also as a crunchy addition to my smoothies. I also like to eat it on it's own as a snack and as a treat on top of froyo. The flavor is great, there's a nice ratio of berries to oats and I love that it's Natural.
Sarah H.
Maryville, TN
The granola has the perfect crunch, but it's not over cooked like a lot of granola can be. Bear Naked picked the best berries to put in and each package always has an awesome mixture of granola to fruit. I love eating this dry on the go, or mixing it into my yogurt in the mornings or eating it with milk!
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought them and absolutely addicted. i put it in my yogurt, as a handful, with my cereal and fruit. great! kind of on the expensive side but worth it!
Regina W.
Mckinney, TX
This granola is so tasty and it's all natural and low in sugar. We put it in our yogurt and we sprinkle it on vanilla ice cream. So good!
Alyssa V.
Love Bear Naked! It's great in Greek yogurt with fresh fruit, honey, and a touch of cinnamon.
Canney C.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this. I bought this on amazon and keep it at work for snack time or emergency breakfasts.