BY BEAR NAKED FIT

Bear Naked Fit® 100% Pure & Natural Triple Berry Crunch Granola.
Naturally flavored.
Low fat.
3g sugar. see more...

• Are the berries dried? Or dehydrated? I know it's similar, but it m...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mandee A.
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite granola to put in my Greek yogurt. It has a decent amount of protein and Every time I go to the store I compare this one to their other flavored granola and I still end up buying this one. I love the dried fruit inside it as well for added flavor!
Sydnee  B.
Sydnee B.
I wanted to try something new and I'm glad this was it! Perfect healthier alternative for my sweet tooth.
Malea R.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
Foodie Expert
This right here guys is so good. Not only are you getting that crisp granola taste with the brown rice in it you get that first flavor with the dried raspberries strawberries and blueberries. It tastes great by itself but if you want to spice things up throw it in some Greek yogurt like I did, I'm using right now is The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Nonfat Yogurt, I also threw in a little cinnamon so I kick up the flavor just a hint and I added a tiny spoonful of honey because it's already really sweet. And who said you had to enjoy this delicious treat by yourself because the fruit in it is not chemically dried there's no grapes raisin or chocolate in it and it doesn't have all those chemicals and bad stuff no one can pronouce in it you can share it with a pet as a treat I share with my dog loves it, so pet lovers here you go.
Geidy G.
Geidy G.
Watertown, WI
This is my favorite granola. I used to always just buy the Nature Valley one but I'm glad I made this change. Bear Naked Triple Berry is delicious & fills you up. I usually just put it on a bit of yogurt as a parfait but you can also put it on pancakes for an extra crunch or pair it with other of your breakfasts, even just carry it in a little baggie. I highly recommend people to try this & experiment with it on different breakfasts. You could always bake it in muffins also. I bought mine at Walmart & I definitely give it 10/10.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Saw it on the closeout shelf and bought it on impulse. I don't like it by itself but I've been adding it to bowls of multigrain cheerios and it makes them better. I add another spoon of flax seed and sprinkle cinnamon on top and it's practically gourmet.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Foodie Expert
So good tastes lime that special k cereal with real dried strawberries and blueberries only 3grams of sugar, an honeslty healthy good snack on the go or for your a acai bowl. I love it
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
I miss the days when we got small packets of this at school at WMU. sooo good on cereal or a parfait.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Foodie Expert
I just love it! I enjoy the taste of granola! Especially this one, which includes raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.
Ashwini A.
Ashwini A.
This is my favorite granola! I have it for cereal or with yogurt. It has the best flavor and fills you up as well.
Debra O.
Debra O.
Madison, AL
This is by far my favorite granola. All of the Bear Naked varieties that I've tried have been wonderful but this is my favorite. Definitely the best brand I've tried overall to go with my yogurt.
Dylann D.
Dylann D.
Are the berries dried? Or dehydrated? I know it's similar, but it makes a difference lol